Profile for David Hamilton > Reviews

Content by David Hamilton

David Hamilton (Pinner, London)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 29 Dec 2011
I bought this toy for my son for his Christmas, I was bit sceptical but he really wanted a radio controlled helicopter and this was the nearest product that I thought would be suitable. The product is fantastic, it takes a little bit of practice to fly it but after that it provides so much fun and excitement! It was easily the best toy for Christmas and excellent value for money. I am thinking a buying another so that we can have aerial races.

Netgear Range Max Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router
Netgear Range Max Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 11 Jan 2010
I have collection of various bits of equipment from NetGear (Router, NAS Duo, Digital Entertainer Elite) and I have to say that this router met all my expectations. It was easy to install and I have seen a marked improvement to the overall performance of my home wireless work. I currently use it to stream video and music. The advantage of the dual band is that you can dedicate the 5 GHz band for the most demanding applications, which in my case is HD video streaming.