Profile for Goat Boy > Reviews

Content by Goat Boy

Goat Boy (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Love is an Uphill Thing (Coronet Books)
Love is an Uphill Thing (Coronet Books)
by Jimmy Savile

3.0 out of 5 stars reading it was an uphill struggle, 23 Oct 2012
Found an old copy of this book and had a read, I say had a read, its more accurate to say I thumbed through it reading at best three pages overall.
But from what I guess it says, its all about how Jimmy Savile was still keeping up a high level of fitness which as it turns out, came in very useful as the teenage girls kept running up hill to try and escape from him. Thats why you may have seen Jimmy with a large butterfly net hanging out the side of an old Milk Float attempting to catch girls between passing lamp posts as he hurtled down the street at a reckless 4Mph.

Now poor Jimmy has died, his ghost haunts scout camp sites making the same wailing noises while jangling chains that he made while he was alive

Amscan International Inflatable Flamingo Hawaiian
Amscan International Inflatable Flamingo Hawaiian
Offered by BLUE TIGER TRADING

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the right occasion...., 23 Oct 2012
but not perfect for every occasion,
I bought a couple of these for a recent stag do, but looking back on it the rest of the party probably would have liked the stripper more, if anything we should have got a stripper instead, but the flamingo was excellent

50 DISPOSABLE LIGHTER CHILD SAFE
50 DISPOSABLE LIGHTER CHILD SAFE
Offered by Factory Market

5.0 out of 5 stars child safe but a bit advanced, 23 Oct 2012
When I saw these were child friendly I just had to buy them, they worked out to be fantastic value for money

I have a toddler that loves things in these bright colours, so I give him a couple to play with, he really likes the yellow ones, and his four year old sister absolutely adores the pink ones.
The only way they could be more child safe is if they were a little larger, one of the kids swallowed one once, it took three days to come back out, but to its credit, after a quick rinse under the tap it was good to go again

Rectum Ripper 147ml
Rectum Ripper 147ml
Offered by Dr. Burnorium's Hot Sauce Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars this is fantastic, 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: Rectum Ripper 147ml (Misc.)
This is excellent, it tastes good and literally does exactly what it says on the bottle.

I had to send the wife out to Halfords to buy a car rally harness seatbelt and some super glue, glued that thing onto the toilet because i kept smashing my head on the ceiling and felt dizzy.
I spent 4 hours strapped to that thing with a broken dinner dumper like a rusty jetwash.
I lost two stone too, its amazing stuff, get some

JIMMY SAVILLE FANCY DRESS COSTUME MEDIUM - LARGE 38-44 INCH CHEST SHELL SUIT + WHITE WIG+ CIGAR+ MEDALLION NECKLACE+ ROUND GLASSES BAD TASTE

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun and very effective, 10 Oct 2012
Now old Jimmy has been in the news a lot lately and I live next door to a school, they are really noisy so to shut them up I mentioned to a few of them that the place is haunted by the ghost of Jimmy Saville, then after a week of that I now put this costume on and walk through the playground dragging a net and pointing at the kids through the window.
That keeps them silent for the rest of the week

If anything this thing has transformed our lives
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2014 1:39 PM GMT

Silva Ex-Ped Go Ii Wrist Worn Pedometer
Silva Ex-Ped Go Ii Wrist Worn Pedometer

5.0 out of 5 stars real peace of mind, 10 Oct 2012
Being an avid reader of the Daily Sport I believe things I saw in a dream to be real and am irrationally paranoid that everyone in the world is a sex offender.
So I bought one of these paedo meters, its great because it also has a distance alarm which I assume warns you when one is nearby.

There must be a lot of them in my area because on the walk to school with the kids it counted 475 of them on the way

Its a disgrace!

Vitax 750ml 2-in-1 Organic Pest and Disease Control Ready-to-Use Spray
Vitax 750ml 2-in-1 Organic Pest and Disease Control Ready-to-Use Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective for pest control, 20 Sep 2012
I live I have a nice garden that we like to enjoy in the summer, I did have a problem with some pests, they are students living next door, they sit there smoking and singing while the musician in the group murders the hits on this three string guitar and bongo solo.

I took a bottle of this and threatened to plant it somewhere unpleasant up them and that sorted them out for a couple of weeks.

For best results, re-use every couple of weeks

5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't impare your mobility either, 20 Sep 2012
got myself one of these because of the BBQ
Its a real pain to light, so I filled this with petrol and was using it to kick start the BBQ, it worked a treat and the food was fantastic.

A coupe of hours later though I fired the BBQ back up again, but this time I encountered problems, the petrol sprayed back over the crotch of my trousers, which promptly set me on fire, a few seconds later the spray tank exploded shooting me 30ft into the air and frightened the dog who promptly laid a steamer in the garden.

I think I have worked out what the problem was, i forgot to keep pumping the pressure up in the tank, I was too busy waving that thing about singing 'I am the god of hell fire and I bring you....'.
So if you use this please remember to keep the tank pressure up, or your BBQ will be ruined by the foul stench of burnt hair and dog muck, well not for you, you'll be in the burns ward

An excellent product and worth every penny
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2013 5:31 PM BST

BRITA Marella Cool White Water Filter Jug
BRITA Marella Cool White Water Filter Jug

5.0 out of 5 stars does so much more that just filter water, 20 Sep 2012
I bought this and a real cheap tramp strength bottle of Vodka, you know the type, has an after taste that reminds you of cleaning paintbrushes.
Run your vodka through the filter a few times, each time it removes more and more of the taste, after 8 filters it was smoother than Smirnoff and a quarter of the cost.

I took this down to the park to drink with my other 50 - 70 year old friends that live there, and after one nights drinking I was sleeping rough covered in various animal's stomach juices and had married a hobo named Alice who had a pet shopping trolley full of traffic bollards.

All that and only £4 a bottle, and you can re-use it again and again until you are forced to Pawn the filter to buy drugs, obviously

Also filters water
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 5:35 PM GMT

BiC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen (Box of 12) - Black
BiC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen (Box of 12) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a happy wife, 20 Sep 2012
A Female Bic?
Great, now she can have a pen that knows everything too.

Its not really any use to her though, theres nothing to write on in the kitchen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8