Profile for bob > Reviews

Calypso Jubbly Ice Lollies Cherry 620g
Offered by British Groceries
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars lubbly jubbly!, 30 May 2014
Love these lollies and cherry is THE best flavour :o)
Perfect for the hot nights (when they get here!)
I buy these a lot!

BestDealUK SILVERY ROUND Key Ring watch Pocket Quzrtz watch
BestDealUK SILVERY ROUND Key Ring watch Pocket Quzrtz watch

1.0 out of 5 stars hopes dashed!, 22 Aug 2012
Was very excited by the price and look of the watch but, alas, only a week after receiving it stops, starts, speeds up and slows down. I suspect need to change the battery.

I realise it was an inexpensive product...I guess my expectations were too high.
*sigh*

Avantalk BTCK-10 Multipoint Bluetooth Visor Handsfree Wireless Black Speakerphone Car Kit for Nokia,Motorola,Samsung,Sony Ericosson,Blackberry,LG
Offered by MyMemory
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 22 Aug 2012
This is so simple to use, affective and I wish I had known about this years ago.

No more fiddling with ear pieces.
No more faulty wiring.
No more intermittent connection.
No more yelling at top of my voice.
No more almost garroting myself as start to get out of the dar before disconnecting!!

So easy to set up and use.

I highly recommend this product.

Wanted Door STOP/WEDGE Mouse
Wanted Door STOP/WEDGE Mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Did job after customisation!, 28 Jun 2012
The thin edge of the wedge is not so thin and so would not go under my door...after customising with stanley knife it now fits fine!
Like the look of it and was a talking point in the office (I guess we should all get out more!!!).

Stop Watch - Easy Timer (x1)
Stop Watch - Easy Timer (x1)
Offered by BuzzBase
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars needed a simple stop watch..., 28 Jun 2012
This review is from: Stop Watch - Easy Timer (x1) (Toy)
... so this fits the bill. I would have preferred a silent one but realise that the auditory feedback would support a child's learning...have stuck some plastic in the speaker bit so is much quieter!

Does what is says on the tin!

ONX3 4-IN-1 LUXURY GIFT SET - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 PREMIUM PU Purple Leather Flip Case + Purple 3.5MM Portable Mini Capsule Speaker + Purple High Capacitive Stylus Pen + LCD Screen Protector Guard
Offered by ONX3
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars purple :o), 28 Jun 2012
6.99 is a good price. I agree with the other reviewer that a hole for the charger would be ideal; I am looking at customising this...I.e. gonna bore a hole!
Was disappointed that all three items, despite being a set are completely different colours but I recognise that I am being fussy!
Also I would like a connecting bit on the phone or case for the stylus..perhaps a small loop on the side of the case?
Just charging the speaker up so not used it yet, but have similar one at work so will be happy.

All in all very happy with purchase :o)

Babys First Year Photo Frame
Babys First Year Photo Frame
Offered by Findmeagift
Price: 11.64

5.0 out of 5 stars not a toy! Is a photo frame!, 28 Jun 2012
This review is from: Babys First Year Photo Frame (Toy)
I bought this for a christening present and it is beautiful and very well received by my friend; she and her man enjoy ensuring they have a pic every month to put in there :o)

Boggle Reinvention
Boggle Reinvention
Offered by Appods
Price: 29.20

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect compact game, 13 Jun 2011
This review is from: Boggle Reinvention (Toy)
I love boggle but have always had a habit of throwing the squares too madly!!! Boggle reinvention is fab as it is all in one case and so no loose pieces. The timer is great so not need to have one eye on the egg timer. Especially good for travelling. LOVE IT!

What the Night Knows
What the Night Knows
by Dean Koontz

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: What the Night Knows (Hardcover)
I LOVE Dean Koontz and always eagerly await his new books but this one did not enthrall me as the ones in the past have. "What The Night Knows" felt rushed and more shallow than his other complex, challenging plots. Still a page turner but not avidly devoured as usual :o(