Profile for Beauty79 > Reviews

The Time Traveler's Wife / My Sister's Keeper / The Notebook [DVD]
The Time Traveler's Wife / My Sister's Keeper / The Notebook [DVD]
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar 2014
There aren't enough words to express how much I love this collection. Very moving, well acted and could definitely watch over and over again.

100 Years of Blackpool Illuminations [DVD]
100 Years of Blackpool Illuminations [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic, 2 Mar 2014
This was purchased for my daughter who loves Blackpool. She was very happy with the dvd, although I did find it a little repetitive.

Bending all the Rules
Bending all the Rules
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Too slow, 2 Mar 2014
If you're having trouble sleeping then watch this film. It was boring, slow and pointless. I wouldn't recommend this to friends.

Native Remedies PCCP001 PetAlive C-Caps for Pets with Cancer - 60 VegeCaps
Native Remedies PCCP001 PetAlive C-Caps for Pets with Cancer - 60 VegeCaps
Offered by Natural Remedies 4U

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help., 23 Oct 2013
After our Boxer was diagnosed with an incurable cancer I wanted to do everything I could to prolong his life without discomfort. After purchasing these tablets we noticed a change in him within a week. he was able to eat and even chased his ball around the garden after previously having less energy. Sadly he is no longer with us. However, I believe without these tablets we'd have had less time with him. They gave him and us more time to create memories that wouldn't have been possible before.

Flint Street Nativity [DVD] [1999]
Flint Street Nativity [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Frank Skinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 23 Oct 2013
Hilarious. I could watch this over and over again. The script writing is fantastic and I didn't stop laughing from the start to the end. It is exactly how childrens minds work with the comedy for adult benefit. A must see that's suitable for all the family.

Keel Toys Sitting Boxer Puppy Cuddly Plush Dog Soft Toy
Keel Toys Sitting Boxer Puppy Cuddly Plush Dog Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Oct 2013
Keel products have always been a favourite of mine and this is no exception. Great quality item, soft to the touch.

Angel Cherub Sitting in Hands Statue Ornament
Angel Cherub Sitting in Hands Statue Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Oct 2013
This is exactly what I've been after for some time. The quality and detailing is perfect. So glad I found it.

Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour [DVD]
Micky Flanagan Live: The Out Out Tour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Micky Flanagan

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 23 Oct 2013
Very funny man. Jam packed comedy dvd that has you laughing from start to finish. Recommended to all I know.

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 23 Oct 2013
What can I say. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Read each book twice, and no doubt will read again before the film is released. Great writing from a great author. This book draws you in and in your own mind you can picture what each of the characters looks like with the brilliance of creative writing.

Supergets® Black Top Flip PU Leather Case for Blackberry Torch 9810 / 9800, Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 23 Oct 2013
Great case for keeping my phone from getting scratched in my bag. Although, it doesn't hold the phone tightly enough for my liking. many times when taking the phone out of my bag to answer it it would fall loose from the case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3