Profile for B. Lajos > Reviews

Toto' - La Legge E' Legge
Dvd ~ Fernandel
Offered by VECOSELL

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film..., 18 April 2013
This review is from: Toto' - La Legge E' Legge (DVD)
I like the film, but I was hopping for the original audio (French spoken by the French and Italian by the Italians). The audio is all Italian. Subtitle is English, which is perfect.

The Biggest Loser (Wii)
The Biggest Loser (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better..., 3 Nov 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
It is what it is, but the background is a little plain. It would be nice if it had different venues and such. But the core game is good, you can loose weight whilr using it on a regular basis.

Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)
Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Frostfall Games S.à r.l.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, but..., 17 Feb 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The Campain is what it is. Once you play it, replays are predictable (of course). The Multiplayer is were the real game is. The structure of the game (leveling up and maps) are really good. Unfortunetly, as with most other simular games, there are "campers" who just sit outside of the fighting area and spoil the fun. I think the sniper rifles should be completely eliminated. Then you would have a cleaner fight.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Plays every DVD..., 16 Nov 2011
Not much more to say about this but that it does what it is supposed to. With no frills or bells or whisles. For the price it is a good DVD player that plays all regions of DVD.

M-Edge e-Luminator Booklight for Amazon Kindle 3rd Generation (Compatible with M-Edge Covers) BN1_E2_ABS_W
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little add-on for the Kindle, 16 Nov 2011
I have the M-Edge case for the Kindle (3rd gen.) and this light fits nicely into it. The light is nice and bright, with 3 settings of brightness). I only have a small problem with the neck, as you adjust it to shine on the Kindle. It is maybe a little short, or stiff, not sure which one would solve the problem. The light is just reaching the area needed to be illuminated of the Kindle. It takes a little while to get it just right, but when you find the right spot, it works beautifully. The life of the battery (average alkaline) lasts a long time.

Trivial Pursuit (Xbox 360)
Trivial Pursuit (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game for the family..., 16 Nov 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I have not played this since the actual board game come out, many years ago. I loved the game then as I do with this version. I love the many different ways of playing the core game. The questions almost never repeat, a few times I've got some duplicate questions. Overall I like the game and would recommend it to anyone who wants to spend the time, with family or friends, batteling it out with trivia. Along the way you will most likely learn somethings too. Much better than having your kids playing video games where all they do is try to find ways of killing some creature, or each other.

Scene It? Box Office Smash! Including 4 Big Buttons Pads (Xbox 360)
Scene It? Box Office Smash! Including 4 Big Buttons Pads (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game..., 28 Sep 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I like the game... it is everything all the reviews said it would be. No surprises. My only probplem, the reason I did not give it 5-stars, is that I cannot download new or additional content from Xbox Live because I live in Hungary. This problem, of course, is not with the game but with Microsoft who made the game.

M-Edge Latitude Kindle Keyboard Jacket, Red
M-Edge Latitude Kindle Keyboard Jacket, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case..., 28 Sep 2011
Not much to say about this case, but it is durable and protects my Kindle. Looking forward to getting the M-Edge Light that fits in this case. A little pricey, but worth the money spent on it.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Upgrade Edition for XP or Vista users (PC DVD), 1 User
Offered by Convey Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars More elegant version of Vista, 27 Aug 2011
I purchased this Wondows 7 for an upgrade from Vista. I had some issues with vista, mainly freezing up, so I was hopeing that this would resolve my problems. It did, and I'm happy to say that it is woking nicely. I gave it four stars instead of five, because it really does not look too much different than Vista. I was hopeing for something new and a feeling of high-tech. I'm sure the technical aspects are different, but the visuals are almost the same as Vista.

Motorola W220 Silver Sim Free Mobile Phone - Cheap Flip Phone
Motorola W220 Silver Sim Free Mobile Phone - Cheap Flip Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars A good phone..., 18 Jun 2011
Great little phone that does the job. No frills or fancy gismos attached. It is a phone nothing else, exactly what I wanted.

If you are looking for a basic phone, then this is the one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3