Profile for Mr. C. S. Hood > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. S. Hood

Mr. C. S. Hood (Isle of Man)

Creative ZEN Vision:M 30GB MP3 / Multi-Media Player - Black
Creative ZEN Vision:M 30GB MP3 / Multi-Media Player - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the ipod - great customer service from amazon!, 20 Jun 2007
I purchased this player a week ago to replace my 4th generation 20gb ipod (couldn't update music onto it easily and rubbish battery life). Firstly, it arrived the next day with the first class delivery.

I opened up the box and was amazed at how neat it was, couldn't wait to use it! Put it on charge - the PSP charger works with it (correct voltage etc.) so as you don't get a wall charger with it I used that. It is also cheaper to buy a PSP charger than an official creative one.

Putting music and videos onto it is really easy with the supplied software and has no problems with me putting my itunes music library onto it (apart from itunes store protected tracks where you have to burn them to a CD then rip them onto the computer to remove the protection so they can go onto the Zen).

The screen is very clear and I will be able to watch a full movie or TV episodes on it very easily. I plan to buy an AV cable to connect it to the TV and watch films through that.

Then after an hour I put it back in the supplied case and didn't use it until my case/skins arrived as it will scratch eaily. I bought a skin from bestskinsever.com and they only took 5 days to arrive from the USA. Fitting them was easy and the zen still looks great but I won't worry about putting it into my pocket and scratching it.

Amazon have refunded me 7.50 as the price has dropped from 139.98 when I purchased it to 132.08 within 30 days - great customer service!

Good one creative!

Maximum Diner
Maximum Diner
by Christopher Nye
Price: 6.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it says on the cover!, 27 July 2004
This review is from: Maximum Diner (Paperback)
I never knew that a little town/village could be so interesting and funny!