Profile for Leanne Hubbard > Reviews

No Holding Back
by Amanda Holden
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, Quality Book!, 19 April 2014
This review is from: No Holding Back (Hardcover)
Great book to read. Speed delivery, I am very impressed with the service and quality of the product. Would recommend to anyone who wants a good book to read!

Hen Night Momento Book
Hen Night Momento Book
Offered by Goods Online 24/7
Price: 2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely memento of a great hen party!, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Hen Night Momento Book (Toy)
I brought this along sided the hen party photo frame and cant wait to give them to the bride to be at her second hen party! Very stylish and cute; easy to put photos in and can write messages around them within the book.

Spinning Hat Retro Vinyl Coasters
Spinning Hat Retro Vinyl Coasters
Offered by Discovery Online Ltd
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very unique product!, 19 April 2014
Was a gift for my uncle who has loads and loads of vinyl's and he really liked the coasters; so it was the perfect gifted for him. I loved what the vinyl's say on the inside circle and a just perfect no matter how big you mug is.

Shudehill Giftware - Hen Night 5 X 3.5 Photo Frame
Shudehill Giftware - Hen Night 5 X 3.5 Photo Frame
Offered by Goods Online 24/7
Price: 2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Photo Frame!, 19 April 2014
I loved this photo frame as a great gift for the bride to keep as a memento of the hen party! Love the design on the front!

Shopping Trolley
Shopping Trolley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Shopping Trolley (Kitchen & Home)
Brought as a gift for my nanny and she loved it! Was very easy to assemble and is so easy to use and light weight.

Mains Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300, Nexus, Note, 2, Tab 2 10.1, S I9000, S2 i9100, Genio PRO, i8510 INNOV8, I9010 S Giorgio Armani, Jet S8000, Jet Ultra Edition, Monte S5620, Omnia 7, HD, HD i8910, II I8000, Lite, S5260 Monte, S8300 Ultra Touch, S8530, M, S8500, Wave Y
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, product!, 19 April 2014
This product was exactly what I wanted as my charger broke the only thing that I think lets this product down is the light on the plug when you are charging your phone as its very bright, so can be quite distracting at night.

3 x Vintage Butterfly Ballpoint Pens Bird Cage Shabby Chic Style Girls Gift
3 x Vintage Butterfly Ballpoint Pens Bird Cage Shabby Chic Style Girls Gift
Offered by the-home-fusion-company
Price: 3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these pens!, 19 April 2014
These are very cute, stylish and girly! I will definitely be buying more for myself and as gifts for friends and family! My mum loved them!

Elliot and Buttons 3" - Amazing Mum
Elliot and Buttons 3" - Amazing Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 19 April 2014
This is a lovely gift but I didn't realise the size of the product as I was expecting a big one and not a small one. Also the price I felt was quite alot for the actually product you get but I would just like to say this is a very lovely cute gift and my mum loved it!

Twinkle Toes Intensive Foot Cream - 100ml
Twinkle Toes Intensive Foot Cream - 100ml
Offered by BuyMate
Price: 3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this foot cream!, 19 April 2014
I use along side the foot scrub from Twinkle Toes and my feet feel amazing and very refreshed! Love It!

Twinkle Toes Foot Scrub - 100 ml
Twinkle Toes Foot Scrub - 100 ml
Offered by BuyMate
Price: 3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Foot Scrub, 19 April 2014
Loved this product! I use it twice a week and my feet so much better and feel amazing! Love It!

Page: 1 | 2