Profile for До Свидания И Удачи > Reviews

Content by До...

До Свидания И Удачи

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dinero Tyvek Wallet, Super Strong Tri-Fold Stealth Wallet!
Dinero Tyvek Wallet, Super Strong Tri-Fold Stealth Wallet!
Offered by Toucan of Scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected, but it's great., 1 July 2014
When I received this, I thought that it was a lot smaller than I imagined. But it held pretty much everything I had in my old (much bigger) wallet. I just had to dump a few store loyalty cards that I only use once a year. I can live with that. A great product at a great price. One point though, parts of the wallet are glued together. I'm not sure how long that'll last.

Perixx PX-1100, Backlit Gaming Keyboard - USB - Red/Blue/Purple Illuminated Keys - Full Size Layout - Elegant Rubber Black Design - 20 Million Key-press Lifecycle - Brightness Control Wheel - 1.8 m Cable - Adjustable Palm rest - UK Layout
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a Saitek ..., 17 Jun 2014
This looks identical to the now-discontinued Saitek Eclipse II keyboard which I have used for quite a few years, and am still using. The only problem I have with this keyboard is that the markings on some of the keys have worn away. Madcatz sent me what spare keys they had available (free of charge), but I can live with it. If this is the same keyboard re-branded, then I can recommend it.

10 Black Ball Point Syringe Pen Refills
10 Black Ball Point Syringe Pen Refills
Offered by Mckellee Logistics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 10 Jun 2014
What can I say? These are pen refills. The one I've used so far fitted into the pen and writes well. No complaints at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2014 6:37 PM BST

Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse - Black
Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse - Black
Offered by EXTREME DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars No real problems at all, 1 May 2014
I bought this to replace another similar Logitech mouse because the side scrolling didn't work properly. The side scrolling does exactly the same with this mouse, so the mouse wasn't the problem. Oh well, now I have a spare. This mouse is every bit as good as my old one, if a bit smaller. The smooth/click button for the wheel works brilliantly, however the 'switch application' button just under the thumb is a bit of a nuisance for me. I had to disable it, because I found it near impossible not to keep pressing it by accident.

Update - I have found a flaw. When gaming, I often have to hold down the right button while pressing the left button. I have found that if the right button is pressed towards the middle (easily done) it interferes with the operation of the left button. It's easily overcome by not pressing the right button too hard, but it's easy to forget. An irritation.

8MM Men's Tungsten Carbide Ring W/ BLACK & BLUE Carbon Fiber Inaly Size T 1/2
8MM Men's Tungsten Carbide Ring W/ BLACK & BLUE Carbon Fiber Inaly Size T 1/2
Offered by Ultimate Metals Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ring, 10 April 2014
Looks great. The smooth finish and the slightly domed shape inside means that it is superbly comfortable. Correctly sized, it can be removed from my finger easily, but still feels secure. I'd love one on every finger but ... well, that would be a bit too much. I can recommend this without reservation.

Mail Plus
Mail Plus

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but far from perfect, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mail Plus (App)
Well, this works so far. It downloads, but not always automatically. Occasionally I get a headline but no story, which is annoying and the puzzles are the same every day. Still, even if I just bought a paper version Monday to Friday the app saves me money.

ScreenSkin® Pack of 3 High Quality Clear Screen Protectors Guard for Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 Retina
Offered by Inspire retail ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Third time lucky, 3 Mar 2014
I had to smile when the instructions recommended applying these in a dust-free environment. OK, how many of us have access to a laboratory - probably the only place you'll find anywhere dust-free. One word of advice - make sure the cut-outs are removed before you begin, and be ready to fit it quickly. You don't have long before every speck in the air within a 10 foot radius is on the thing. I took a little too long with the first, and had to consign it to the bin. Attempt 2 was near perfect, until I discovered the lens cut-out under the film. Aagh! You can't remove it and try again. It's toast. The last one was acceptable - a few small bubbles where specks of dust had managed to get in but usable. It's a good job it's a pack of 3.

niceEshop(TM) USB Powered Plasma Ball
niceEshop(TM) USB Powered Plasma Ball
Offered by Cosy-Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice size for on top of a PC, 3 Mar 2014
I got this as a replacement for my 'lava lamp' type usb ornament which gave up the ghost after several years. I plugged this in and it worked. Relatively quick delivery too, considering it's coming from the far east. It remains to be seen how long it lasts, though.

HERO Energy - Instant Energy Mints
HERO Energy - Instant Energy Mints
Offered by Hero Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice mints, 30 Nov 2013
As mints go, these are STRONG. They are large, only 12 in the tin, and they are quite chalky but taste great and I felt that they did give me a lift in the middle of a night shift. No more than 2 at a time though.

Summertime Death (Malin Fors)
Summertime Death (Malin Fors)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but ..., 28 Aug 2013
A good story, and I got through it quickly. I don't find the italicised 'voices of the dead' an irritation, but I did find the obsession with immigration, integration and political correctness a bit wearing. If a suspect was from an 'oppressed minority' the characters felt obliged to question their motives. The words 'prejudice' and 'racism' crop up frequently. For example 'Malin immediately thought of Abdul Iqbal as a viable suspect, then checked herself. Was that racist? Should she report herself to the Racial Thoughtcrime Division for re-education?'. OK, that wasn't in it as such, but it's how some of the text goes. It seems that in Sweden all low-paid work is done by downtrodden immigrants, yet if this is anything like true to life then Sweden must be the most institutionally politically correct nation on earth. Still, worth a read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5