Profile for John Leyden > Reviews

Content by John Leyden

John Leyden "yohan" (Hampshire (UK))

Page: 1 | 2
Gold Presta to Schrader Aluminium Bike Valve Adaptor Converter with o-ring Seal
Gold Presta to Schrader Aluminium Bike Valve Adaptor Converter with o-ring Seal
Offered by Lighter Price Auto Bulbs

2.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased, I will get the second one from Halfords, 13 Sep 2014
Not impressed, the picture clearly shows two but in the description it says one piece.
Yes it's my fault for not reading to the bottom and when it arrived only one. Not pleased, I will get the second one from Halfords.

RHX 4pcs Kitchen Cooking Silicone Fried Oven Poacher Pancake Egg Poach Ring Mould
Offered by Fancyworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time. Three colours out of four but ..., 1 July 2014
Arrived on time. Three colours out of four but not a problem for me. Worked Ok'ish the first time. Slight leak of egg but that might be down to pan
For £4 they seem Ok.

Griffin GB01988 iPad Elan Folio Case (discontinued by manufacturer)
Griffin GB01988 iPad Elan Folio Case (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Griffin case, 20 May 2013
It does the job but not to a standard I thought that a Griffin case would be. It does not have a clip or any other way of holding it shut.
The tabs on the back that the front cover folds into too hold it in the upright position have started to loose the leather off it already (coming away from inner cardboard) My ipad slides around a little.

TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Ding Dong, 20 May 2013
Very good indeed. Plug and go, The plug socket on top has been very handy as we do not have to keep on unplugging it now to use the socket it is in. It has about 4 or 5 different sounds (I don't know how people put up with them, Ding Dong for me) by just pressing a button on the side of device.

Computer Desk Cable Black Organizer Grommet Hole Cover 2 Pcs
Computer Desk Cable Black Organizer Grommet Hole Cover 2 Pcs

2.0 out of 5 stars desk cable grommet., 11 Mar 2012
You get what you paid for as they say and I definitely did. Very cheap plastic and the hole is quite small. But all said they are in and being used. I could off got a lot better quality as my WIFE keeps telling me these were £2.77 for two with free shipping.Hope this helps, Mr J.

10m Black Twin Satellite Shotgun Cable Sky Plus, Sky HD, Freesat with 10 free cable clips
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

5.0 out of 5 stars 10m sky ext kit, 11 Mar 2012
Arrived in good time and screwed straight on, what more can i say its a cable. Very good buy. Mr J

Microsoft Licensed Tritton Trigger Headset (Xbox 360)
Microsoft Licensed Tritton Trigger Headset (Xbox 360)
Offered by SENDERCITY

4.0 out of 5 stars Tritton trigger headset, 6 Mar 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I have just got this headset today and it was a pain in the backside trying to set up the wires, but I have turned forty so thats probably why. Once I stood back and looked at the wires properly it all made sense. The sound is amazing and it feels great on my head. Some people have said it hurts their ears after 30 minutes or so but I have not found this and I really do have a big head. Only had it today but the build quality looks really good and solid. Like I said before they fit my head so they extend a good way and the ear pieces turn and twist just incase you have an odd shaped head. I spoke to someone on the Xbox earlier and it was crystal clear, Well I think it was as they were French and i'm very limited in that department (it was not a long conversation). Wires are a pain in the back side and unsightly but I get fed up with bluetooth and loosing connection. So far i'm very pleased with them as I took a cheap pair back this morning that you could not hear anyone or they hear you. I will update this review for better or worse (6/03/12) as I have more info. Unless you are used to really expensive ones then you shouldn't be disappointed with these. One last thing, I got these from a local store a couple of quid cheaper (slap your bum advert). Good luck and I hope this helps. Mr J.

Update 11/03/12. OK, I have now had these for five days and used them quite a bit. I do see now what people are saying about the ear problem. I wouldn't say they hurt but you can feel them, I just simply pull them away for a second and off I go again. Don't let it put you off as the sound is fantastic and I have had a few chats with people and its all crystal clear. I am still pleased with them and very pleased with my choice. Mr J.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2012 6:30 PM BST

Dyson DC30 DC31 wall mounting bracket 918765-01
Dyson DC30 DC31 wall mounting bracket 918765-01
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal wall mount, 6 Jan 2012
Go direct to Dyson website and you can buy this product for £15. This price just seems a rip off. I have just got one from Dyson. I'm glad i checked this out now. I have given it 5 stars because the bracket is good. But this price is not.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars jet spray, 31 Oct 2011
Not had to use it yet as builders turned up the next day after it arrived and took away the local giant cat litter garden we had. Delivery was fine and all seems to be in box. Sorry I cant be off more help. Did think it would be funny to try it on the builders but they didn't need another excuse to stop working!

The Matrix Trilogy : Matrix / Matrix Reloaded / Matrix Revolutions (3 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jada Pinkett Smith
Offered by WorldCinema

3.0 out of 5 stars Matrix trilogy, 31 Oct 2011
Good price and came fairly quick. Its a DVD set, what more can I say. Im very happy with purchase.

Page: 1 | 2