ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)

Conversations with Myself
Conversations with Myself
Price: 3.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Conversations with Myself, 9 Oct 2013
So glad I found this book. It gives an insight to Nelson Mandela's life: his thoughts, his concerns and his strength throughout. A true Gentleman - a Great Man!

Offered by Dangleberry Music
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Stand: Tripod 3-part Guitar Floor Stand for Electric / Acoustic / Bass / Classical Guitar, 16 Sep 2013
Ordered Thurs. p.m arrived Monday a.m. Sturdy stand. Assembled it in 5 mins. and my classical guitar sits in it a treat. Bought it as a gift for Grandson who has an electric guitar, so this one sadly is not staying but have just ordered another one for myself. Good product and good service.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Dermol 500 Lotion, 16 Sep 2013
Have suffered from rosacea on my face for a number of years and a doctor at the hospital recommended I use this lotion. I use it daily as it helps relieve the symptoms. Also whenever I rinse my face with water, I apply this cream and my skin feels soft rather than dry and tight. The lotion doesn't irritate my skin in anyway. Highly recommend it.

Henry Watson Terracotta Bread Crock
Henry Watson Terracotta Bread Crock
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares
Price: 57.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Henry Watson Terracotta Bread Crock, 19 July 2013
In the early 90's, I was given this bread crock as a gift. Twenty years on, it is still one of the best pressies I've ever received. Recently I purchased a Panasonic breadmaker, which I also highly recommend... and am now baking a couple of lovely home-made loaves each week. The bread is delicious and it keeps so well in my Henry Watson bread crock. When baking my bread I use the setting for large loaf. I wrap each loaf in brown paper and can fit two large loaves in the crock. I wouldn't be without my bread crock; not only does it look good but it also keeps my home-baked bread cool, fresh and tasty for days.

Good Boy Rubber Ball on Rope (TP)(GBRBR/08/986) ** COLOURS VARY **
Good Boy Rubber Ball on Rope (TP)(GBRBR/08/986) ** COLOURS VARY **
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars ball on rope, 23 Jun 2013
Not same product as was shown in picture when we made our purchase. It is identical to the balls advertised with the green plastic triange and fell apart within minutes of the dog playing with it. The toggle holding the loop just popped off and the the rope frayed where it had been initially stuck down. Company reimburced promptly.

Double Sided Adhesive Sticky Tape 12mm x 33m
Double Sided Adhesive Sticky Tape 12mm x 33m
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.
Price: 2.49

2.0 out of 5 stars dble sided tape., 23 Jun 2013
Works but is easy to use and is not as good as other makes. Difficult to remove from backing strip.

Loxley Gumstick Handy Artist Gummed Tape 48mm x 54m
Loxley Gumstick Handy Artist Gummed Tape 48mm x 54m
Offered by Craft2U
Price: 4.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Loxley Gummed tape, 23 Jun 2013
As described but is wrinkled and looks like it is extremely old stock. It does the what it is supposed to do.

BARBIE PRINCESS WRISTWATCH WITH GIFT BOX - dial may vary
BARBIE PRINCESS WRISTWATCH WITH GIFT BOX - dial may vary
Offered by KJS Online
Price: 7.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Barbie watch, 23 Jun 2013
Granddaughter loved it. Looked as shown in picture and described. I was delighted but.....within days the plastic loop holding strap snappedoff. Then the front glass just fell out. Granddaughter so sad. Not good quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG8523EB DECT Trio Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black, 4 Oct 2012
Excellent phones. Good quality, easy to use and they look smart. Also really appreciate the fact you can automatically transfer your phonebook numbers from one phone to another; no more laborious typing of phonebook numbers into each individual phone. The only downside, as has previously been mentioned, is the 'psycho-sounding' woman on the answer machine. Thankfully she is easily replaced with your own message. Other than that it would be a 5/5.

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Premium PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black/Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Wallet / Holster (Wallet, Genuine Leather Black), 17 Sep 2012
An excellent product. The case looks and feels really good quality, it is well worth the money and I highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3