Profile for Gowtham Uthayakumar > Reviews

Content by Gowtham Uthaya...

Gowtham Uthayakumar

HTC One S Z560E Sim Free Smartphone - Black
HTC One S Z560E Sim Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant!, 18 July 2012
I am not usually compelled to write reviews however after using this phone for a month, I feel I have to share my experience with you. To start with, I mainly use the phone for social reasons. For me, this phone is brilliant and there are 4 main reasons why:

1) ICS
2) HTC Sense
3) Camera
4) Model itself

Despite being an Apple fan, Android certainly fits my needs better. The freedom to change almost every aspect of the phone allows you to make the phone truly individual. Widgets are very useful also and on the phones super AMOLED screen, look beautiful. ICS is also very fast and responsive and the ability to switch between opened apps and deleting them is very easy. The browser is very good, especially how text resizes when you zoom in to fit the screen. You also have control over data storage, which is useful so you don't end up being charged!

HTC Sense is very useful, and I now don't see myself going away from it. Simple features make the phone so much more accessible and user friendly. The phone rings louder when in your pocket, and quietens when you pick it up. Beats audio in the phone make music sound a lot better than on other devices, but to feel the true effect, you must use Beats headphones. The ability to personalise everything from the lock screen to different skins make it very good also.

The camera is incredible. It's shoots close-ups and distant shots well and also gives you Instagram-like features built in for you to play with when taking photos. It has a good front facing camera too, which allows you to use apps like Skype well.

The phone itself is very beautiful. It's slim and very light which makes it easy to carry. Its unibody design makes it one of the best looking phones out there. The screen is huge too and this makes videos and movies a pleasure to watch. I found it awkward to hold for the first few days because of its size but once you get used to it, it's absolutely fine.

To conclude, I would recommend this phone to all users. It fits all different user requirements and is a pleasure to use on a daily basis.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2012 3:42 PM BST