Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Ms. J. Earley > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. Earley

Ms. J. Earley (Bath, England)

Written In Scars
Written In Scars

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally blown away by it - beautiful, rhythmic, 12 April 2015
This review is from: Written In Scars (Audio CD)
Only recently came across this guy via Sons of Anarchy soundtrack so bought the album on spec. Totally blown away by it - beautiful, rhythmic, soulful tracks and a touch of darkness at times - I recommend you give it a listen. You won't regret it.

Joyland (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
Joyland (Hard Case Crime) (Hard Case Crime Novels)
by Stephen King

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic King, 19 Sept. 2013
Classic Stephen King story. Hard to put down once you start and a nice quick reader as, opposed to a lot of King's books, it's quite a slim volume. Really enjoyed it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Sept. 2013
This does exactly what it says on the box and is extremely reasonably priced. I was really pleased with my purchase.

AS-Level Sociology AQA Complete Revision & Practice for exams until 2015 only
AS-Level Sociology AQA Complete Revision & Practice for exams until 2015 only
by Richard Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Sociology AQA Revision Guide, 2 July 2009
I actually wanted this book to help me with a sociology unit in my HNC in Occupational Therapy Support. I found it really helpful and it covered everything I needed. It's laid out in a very clear, concise user friendly manner. I would definitely recommend it.