Profile for Gemma A > Reviews

Content by Gemma A

Gemma A (London)

Etosell OL Lady High Waist Fit Knee Length Pencil Skirt Womens Straight Solid Stretch Business Dress Black M
Offered by Etosell01

2.0 out of 5 stars ... Chinese girl so I thought Medium would be the perfect size for me, 13 Jun. 2015
I'm 5 foot 3 and a size 8 Chinese girl so I thought Medium would be the perfect size for me. I was wrong. It fit fine around the waist and the length was good but I could barely walk in it. It's not stretchy and after walking around in it for 5 minutes it felt like the skirt was going to rip. Don't buy it.

Fiorelli Women's Mani Tote, Raspberry
Fiorelli Women's Mani Tote, Raspberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag - kind of small but able to fit ..., 13 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Fiorelli Women's Mani Tote (Shoes)
Beautiful bag - kind of small but able to fit a lot in it and perfect for daytime, work or evening.

Lush Clothing Womens Ladies Jersey Muscle Racer Back Maxi Long Vest Dress-Bnwt - Purple - S/M=Uk 8-10
Offered by Candy Girl Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Jun. 2015
It arrived quickly and fit perfectly. I'm only 5 foot 3 but the length is perfect and the colour is exactly as how it looks in the images.

The Hardcore Truth: The Bob Holly Story
The Hardcore Truth: The Bob Holly Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for any wrestling fan, 27 May 2014
After reading this book I gained so much respect for Bob Holly. Even if you didn't care for him during his WWE run, give this book a try as you learn so much about the politics behind the scenes of the company during the Attitude Era.

His stories are honest - they really open your eyes and mind to the ups and downs the WWE wrestlers go through just to entertain us.