Profile for Jaws > Reviews

Settlers of Catan
Settlers of Catan
Price: 23.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Settlers of Catan (Toy)
I bought this with the main game so that 6 of us could play it. I had previously played the extended game. The pieces were of a much poorer quality than the main game and some were missing completely. They did not fit together as they should and I am proposing to return it for a replacement.

The game itself is great fun if I can get the actual set replaced.

LEGO Super Heroes 6869: Quinjet Aerial Battle
LEGO Super Heroes 6869: Quinjet Aerial Battle
Offered by MedClub
Price: 85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Deeply happy grandson, 2 Jan 2014
Grandson is 9 and made it with help from an elder brother. He spend the first 30minutes just hugging it in the box, he was so thrilled with it!

Settlers of Catan 5/6 Player Extension
Settlers of Catan 5/6 Player Extension
Price: 13.89

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Jan 2014
An excellent game suitable for the whole family. Is a little difficult when one first plays. Some of the rules are open to interpretation and one needs to make 'house decisions'. Lots of fun.

Brabantia Protective Cover for Rotary Dryers, Grey
Brabantia Protective Cover for Rotary Dryers, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars happy at last, 21 Sep 2011
I have quite a large 3 arm rotary clothes dryer and have always kept it covered. Over the years I have purchased several covers but each has been a tight fit so has not lasted as I might have hoped. When the last one perished I tried any number of places but all covers were too small until I tried Amazon. Because of the returns policy I was confident that if it was too small I could return it. However,this one is perfect, the long zip makes it really easy to put on and take off and there is plenty of room inside. Because it is not the usual material I do not see it rotting so quickly and the fact that it is roomy means that when the wind blows it is not stretched over the tops of the three supporting arms. I am completely satisfied.Brabantia Protective Cover for Rotary Dryers, Grey