Profile for Evvaa > Reviews

Content by Evvaa

Evvaa (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Girls Swimming Costume Colour Black (12-13 years)
Girls Swimming Costume Colour Black (12-13 years)
Offered by childswear_international

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 16 Feb. 2015
This did not fit my 11 year old, but did fit my 9 year old. My daughters are not overweight, so was shocked it did not fit, but at least it is being used.

Slime 1800330 10914 Tyre Repair Set for Automobile Tyres with Dispensor
Slime 1800330 10914 Tyre Repair Set for Automobile Tyres with Dispensor

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Feb. 2015
OMG, everyone needs one of these in their car. We have not used the slime yet, but have used it before and is brilliant. The pump has been a life saver, so many times. It is just so handy to have.

Zombie Outbreak Response Team Messenger Bag - Black Messengerbag
Zombie Outbreak Response Team Messenger Bag - Black Messengerbag
Offered by Big Mouth Clothing Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Feb. 2015
I have bought this for hubby, as a birthday present. I am hoping it will be big enough for him. As the bag is great, does not look cheap or tacky at all, really good quality.

My Horse
My Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars yay finally own a horse, 25 May 2014
This review is from: My Horse (App)
This is a great game. It is so realistic and great fun to play. I love having a horse but not having all the hassle.

Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts: A  Christmas Story
Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts: A Christmas Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming, 9 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book, it is hard to put down. The characters in it are brilliant and you are ok intrigued to find out what happens to them

Either Side of Midnight (The Midnight Saga Book 1)
Either Side of Midnight (The Midnight Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to read this., 16 Mar. 2014
I got this free, I never normally read books like this, but thought I would give it a try. I am so glad I got it, it was brilliant.

It kept me on the edge and also trying to work who and what was happening.

Bride And Gloom: sometimes love is better off blind. (A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Sequel)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read to finish the story., 16 Mar. 2014
I got this free and after reading the first one, I knew it was going to be good. It finishes off the story brilliantly, but could still leave it open for another book :)

This time it has a few more characters and it makes it even more funny.

Disney Infinity Lone Ranger Playset Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo 3DS/Wii/Wii U)
Disney Infinity Lone Ranger Playset Pack (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo 3DS/Wii/Wii U)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 16 Mar. 2014
This is a great set, my daughters loved it. Then there friends cam round and loved it too. With horses and trains it is brilliant for everyone.

Dating In The Dark: sometimes love just pretends to be blind (A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great twist., 24 Nov. 2013
OMG got this book as thought it might be worth a giggle. I loved it, it had a great twist to it and just a fantastic read. It makes you really think about what people do to find love, this is a lovely feel good book.

Bah, Humbug! (A Christmas Street Romantic Comedy Novella)
Bah, Humbug! (A Christmas Street Romantic Comedy Novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 24 Nov. 2013
What a fantastic book. Made me smile all the way through, but also a little tearful. I will be looking for more books by this author. As this really did make my bus journeys to work a lot better. It just was such an easy read and I could not wait for my next journey to continue reading this delightful book.

Page: 1 | 2