Profile for Mr. Christopher M. Kelly > Reviews

Content by Mr. Christophe...

Mr. Christopher M. Kelly "UK Musiclover" (Middlesex, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
24: Live Another Day [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
24: Live Another Day [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Kiefer Sutherland
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, Jack's back!, 15 April 2015
Jack's back! Older and with severe signs of wear (his face hardly moves and his voice has become a monotone growl) but still with the knack of averting global disasters. "Trust me" are still the words you don't want him to say to you as it means you are doomed! I shan't spoil the story - but it gallops along as it should. We never watched just one episode at a time!

Led Zeppelin IV [Deluxe Remastered Vinyl]
Led Zeppelin IV [Deluxe Remastered Vinyl]

5.0 out of 5 stars and these new versions of the LZ catalogue sound really good to me, 15 April 2015
What can I say? This is simply a "must have" album in any collection, and these new versions of the LZ catalogue sound really good to me. IV is a great piece of work, and even though "Stairway" has been played to death on the radio it still stands as a magnificent musical achievement.

Shangri-La
Shangri-La

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent solo collection by Mark Knopfler, 15 April 2015
This review is from: Shangri-La (Audio CD)
Another excellent solo collection by Mark Knopfler. Well recorded and well pressed, this another great example of why I still prefer vinyl over other formats.

Weird Scenes Inside The Gold Mine [VINYL]
Weird Scenes Inside The Gold Mine [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic compilation reissued on vinyl., 15 April 2015
First issued in 1972, this is in many ways my favourite Doors compilation. The Rhino pressing is excellent.

Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks (3LP 180Gram) [VINYL]
Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks (3LP 180Gram) [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like the blues you will love this amazing tribute by ..., 10 April 2015
Unlike some of Joe Bonamassa albums this one seems extremely well recorded and the three vinyl records are pressed really well. If you like the blues you will love this amazing tribute by one of the new generation of gifted blues guitarists.

Covenant with Death
Covenant with Death
by John Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars I lost my much love paperback copy somewhere along the way so was delighted ..., 10 April 2015
This review is from: Covenant with Death (Paperback)
I first read this book when I was about 11 and have tried to reread it regularly ever since. I lost my much love paperback copy somewhere along the way so was delighted to find a Kindle version. I have already reddit twice on my Kindle! There is something about the story of the Pals battalions of Kitchener's Army which reaches down across almost a century and still touches me. John Harris wrote the definitive fictional account of one such unit, and it is a compelling and emotional read. Thoroughlyrecommended.

On Every Street [VINYL]
On Every Street [VINYL]
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars ... is sometimes overlooked but this vinyl pressing sounds absolutely terrific., 10 April 2015
This review is from: On Every Street [VINYL] (Vinyl)
This album is sometimes overlooked but this vinyl pressing sounds absolutely terrific.

Who's Next [VINYL]
Who's Next [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 April 2015
This review is from: Who's Next [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Terrific new vinyl pressing of this magnificent album.

HP 363 Series Photo Value Pack - Print cartridge / paper kit - high capacity - 1 x black, yellow, cyan, magenta, light magenta, light cyan - 100 x 150 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars ... ink in my printer and this pack is the best value., 10 April 2015
I don't risk using not HP ink in my printer and this pack is the best value.

Can You Feel It
Can You Feel It

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 10 April 2015
This review is from: Can You Feel It (Audio CD)
Delivered very promptly. Great album too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5