ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

Between Dog And Wolf
Between Dog And Wolf
Price: 11.62

5.0 out of 5 stars A new classic NMA CD, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Between Dog And Wolf (Audio CD)
NMA have produced another belter, full of texture and layers, since I got the new CD it's not been off the CD player, echoes of other great offerings from the past, whilst bands from my youth have come and gone NMA have stayed constant. Go and buy it you won't be disappointed.

The Brightest Light (Ltd.Ed. 2cd)
The Brightest Light (Ltd.Ed. 2cd)
Price: 14.05

5.0 out of 5 stars new and improved band, 7 Oct 2013
To be honest I wasn't expecting much from this new CD, much of the last few years has been mediocre at best. In fact it sat unlistened to for a few days until a friend asked if I'd heard it and started raving about it. Well I was pleasantly surprised, probably the best thing they've done since Children, time apart has made them a better band, one could accuse them of ripping off the likes of the Stones Led Zep etc, but I take the view they borrow from these atcs. All in all a stonking CD, well worth the wait.

Bogeys! (Dirty Bertie)
Bogeys! (Dirty Bertie)
by Alan MacDonald
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love these books, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bogeys! (Dirty Bertie) (Paperback)
Bought for my nephews, they love these books, the boys read them cover to cover and are completely engrossed in them, anything that encourages boys to put down they Nintendo things and read instaed have to be good

Bondhus 5/8" x 9.8" Hex Key, fits 16mm
Bondhus 5/8" x 9.8" Hex Key, fits 16mm
Offered by thebookcommunity_fba
Price: 36.22

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 25 Feb 2013
The first item sent got lost in the post, no issues or quibbles a replacement was offered and sent straight away

Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea
Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea
Price: 11.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Stonking!, 28 Nov 2011
Brilliant from start to finish, my favourite BSC CD, so many good tracks, Such a Shame is possibly my favourite BSC song, probably the easiest DC of the three to listen too, rarely off my CD player or iPod, enough said

The Departure (Owner Novel 1)
The Departure (Owner Novel 1)
by Neal Asher
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable romp, 27 Nov 2011
I was put off buying this book by all the negative reviews; shame on you. Is this as good as others? no; but it's a decent enough story, I guessing some just don't like the underlying political theme, frankly it's a book, read it enjoy it, read another. All I can say to people thinking of buying it is give it a chance, it's different from his other stuff, but lordy authors need to be able write whatever they like. I've given i 5 stars just to upset those that gave it one, really it a four at best.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2011 7:22 AM GMT

Lulu
Lulu
Offered by davehopetrading
Price: 2.57

1.0 out of 5 stars oh dear, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lulu (Audio CD)
Where to start? Don't buy it save yourself the pain that this offering will put you through, I've tried really hard to like this, I've tried to tell myself these people are style icons, that this is now and happening, but it's just rubbish, just truly dreadful, banal, meandering, self-indulgent twaddle, what were they thinking? Has their egos become so inflated that they think they can foist this nonsense on us, or is it just some big joke; "hey we can produce any old rubbish and you idiots will buy it", the more I think about it the angrier I get that I shelled out good money for this drivel.

Senna [DVD] [2010]
Senna [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Ayrton Senna
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Senna [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Senna was one of the greatest drivers, sadly this film doesn't capture the era at all, there was fantastic rivalry not only with Prost but Mansell and Piquet, this dynamic is glossed over. To truely appreciate Senna there has to be context and that was never really supplied with just the Prost story, it was so much more. Senna was a great driver amougnst and against great drivers; Lauda, Piquest and Mansell.

Senna's stand out drive for me was Donnington in the wet and changing conditions, yet nothing, zip, nada.

The 92 Williams was great car, but to suggest the only reason Senna did not win races because others had better cars is ridiculous. Senna was the beneficiary of having great cars as well, the 1988 McClaren was light years ahead of anything on the grid that year, one of the reasons he could pull off the drive at Suzuka in 88, that was conveniently omitted.

One for Senna fans, a good film for F1 fans as it provides a great insight into the man, but as reflection of the man in a great era of F1 a bit wide of the mark.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2011 10:47 AM GMT

Gore Bike Wear Mens Power III Bibtights 3/4 - Black, X-Large
Gore Bike Wear Mens Power III Bibtights 3/4 - Black, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Stonking shorts, 25 Aug 2010
Bought these after reading a review in What Mountainbike, I have to say I'm very impressed and I own several pairs of Assos shorts. They fit well and are extremely comfortable, all you need in a pair of shorts, in future I'll buy these ahead of Assos, that's how good they are!

Coverdale Page
Coverdale Page
Price: 6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars a real gem, 21 Mar 2010
This review is from: Coverdale Page (Audio CD)
I came to this CD very late, I guess put off by David Coverdale with images of some pretty bad hairdos etc. This album is an absolute gem, Coverdale sounds very much like Plant in places, there's not a duff track on it. So if you're a Led Zep fan buy it.

Page: 1 | 2