Profile for Barry Aldous > Reviews

Content by Barry Aldous

Barry Aldous "3D buff" (Manchester. England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Panasonic KX-TG1611 Cordless Phone ( DECT )
Panasonic KX-TG1611 Cordless Phone ( DECT )

3.0 out of 5 stars I gave this item three stars purely as an indication ..., 15 July 2016
I gave this item three stars purely as an indication that the there are some issues that potential buyers should be aware of. My recent purchase of this phone was as a result of a suspected fault with my existing phone, which has worked perfectly well for some years. My existing phone is the same model, KX-TG1611, but the one I received is supplied with a continental power plug and a foreign language display and manual with no English options! My existing phone's label has a serial number suffix 'E' (KX-TG1611E) and my recent purchase is labelled with the suffix 'JE'; possibly a country identifier.

niceEshop(TM) Double L-shaped Bracket Holder Mount for Camera & Speedlite Flash
niceEshop(TM) Double L-shaped Bracket Holder Mount for Camera & Speedlite Flash
Offered by niceEshop

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but I would have preferred a matching ..., 22 Jun. 2016
Works well, but I would have preferred a matching pair. I will need to by a second set to get the 'Z' bracket combination I need, I will then have two different, but matched pairs!

Jual JF505 Retro Real Walnut Veneer Coat Stand Brand New
Jual JF505 Retro Real Walnut Veneer Coat Stand Brand New
Offered by Chase AV Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it! Having tried for some to finding something ..., 22 Jun. 2016
We love it! Having tried for some to finding something more in keeping with our traditionally furnished 1928 home, this fitted in perfectly and has attracted good comments from visitors. I assembled the stand in around half an hour an find the stand very strong with a quality appearance. The designer needs complimenting too.

Gemtune MPU-100 1/4 inch screw Camera L-shaped Quick Release Plate for Arca Swiss Wimberley sunwayfoto kangrinpoche Benro
Offered by GrandView

5.0 out of 5 stars Removing the anodising from the outside of the of the vertical face allows for super glue to bond well enough for the purpose, 22 Jun. 2016
I was able to make a 'Z' bar to mount 2 cameras for stereoscopic photography; one inverted to get the least separation between the two cameras. Removing the anodising from the outside of the of the vertical face allows for super glue to bond well enough for the purpose.

Konetun® Mini 3D Stereo Viewer Stereoscope - Black
Konetun® Mini 3D Stereo Viewer Stereoscope - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good viewer design, spoiled by QC issues., 22 Jun. 2016
Very useful, compact viewer spoilt by the loose mirrors and contaminated glass protectors. I did manage to clean the glass, but I stopped short of opening the device to fix the mirrors which disturb the viewing.

Stopwatch and Timer
Stopwatch and Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Timing synchronised cameras., 19 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Stopwatch and Timer (App)
I used this application to check the accuracy of 2 synchronised cameras, used for 3D photography; it did the job very well to within 1/00 second.when photographing tha app on my iPad.

XCSOURCE® QR Quick Release Plate + Metal Clamp With 1/4" to 3/8" Adapter for Manfrotto Benro B-1 J1 Tripod BallHead Manfrotto Arca Swiss Tripod Ball Head Camera Tripod DC463
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick release plate with useful slider feature., 29 April 2016
Very useful quick release plate with it's added slider feature. Very effective when used for taking field sequential, stereoscopic images.

YongNuo YN-560 III Flashgun
YongNuo YN-560 III Flashgun
Offered by Sound Vision

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speedlight, 29 April 2016
Very good, low cost speedlight.

50 x Pidata AAA-CMC Blu-ray Disc (HTL with Dark Inorganic Dye) - 50 x BLU RAY RECORDABLE DISC DISK BD-R - 25GB 4x - white - ink jet printable surface, printable inner hub - storage media; -EAN/UPC 806473381017

'Fleur De Lys' Kitchen / Bathroom Tile Sticker Set x36 stickers + FREE APPLICATOR (Navy Blue)
Offered by Vinylworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for decorating plain shower tiles, 29 April 2016
We used these to break up the monotony of plain white tiles in our shower. They appear to be very durable and were easy to apply.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3