Profile for 12345 > Reviews

Content by 12345

Wahl 9854-802 Lithium Ion Grooming Station
Wahl 9854-802 Lithium Ion Grooming Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 11 Dec 2012
This is a Great Product. It works well and has many different useful adaptors. Which is what I wanted. Good value too. I highly recomend it.

Genuine Nokia BL-5J Battery
Genuine Nokia BL-5J Battery
Offered by Olympus International Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value Original, 11 Dec 2012
This is a Great Product. It works and is original. Which is what I wanted. Good value too. I highly recomend it.

GreyMobiles SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For Nokia N900 (PACK OF 12)
GreyMobiles SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For Nokia N900 (PACK OF 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Dose the job at hand, 11 Dec 2012
This is a Great Product. It protects my phone. Which is what I wanted. Good value too. I highly recomend it.

*PACK OF 3* Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 - Ultra Clear LCD Screen Protector / Film / Foil - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth By Fonecase
Offered by accmart

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 11 Dec 2012

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 Transparent Clear Slim TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover, Includes Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth
Offered by TypeandColor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 11 Dec 2012

Proporta Advanced Screen Protector for Nokia N900 Series
Proporta Advanced Screen Protector for Nokia N900 Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product (Screen Protector), 17 Jun 2011
All I can say is that I wish I bought one of these before I scrached my N900 Screen. It dose exactly what it says on the packet.

Destroy Rock & Roll
Destroy Rock & Roll
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars New condition as expected, 23 Feb 2011
This review is from: Destroy Rock & Roll (Audio CD)
Really pleased with the service. Item was despatched straight away and received as advertised. I'd use this seller again.