Profile for Kallistan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Nilfisk C125 Pad Pressure Washer 1800 with watt Motor
Nilfisk C125 Pad Pressure Washer 1800 with watt Motor

5.0 out of 5 stars Water fun., 7 Mar. 2015
Very powerful. Gets water everywhere, so perfect for the child inside. Also cleared drains, washed away moss on concrete, does what I want. After I had discovered that the filter they say you must fit before use is now in-built.

The Flash Men's WBMFLCLTS1 Logo Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Grey (Charcoal), XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Why is it so much easier to get DC comics ..., 7 Mar. 2015
Why is it so much easier to get DC comics on T-shirts for a reasonable price. Come on Marvel.

Fortress 320/NV-L Large Flex Waterproof Coverall - Blue
Fortress 320/NV-L Large Flex Waterproof Coverall - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars It isn't easy to get into a rubber suit., 7 Mar. 2015
Really should have gone for a size larger, because getting into is a little harder than I would like. So, my advice, get bigger than you think.

Thermometer-Hygrometer Instrument Room Control Black-White
Thermometer-Hygrometer Instrument Room Control Black-White
Offered by Wetterladen24

5.0 out of 5 stars My kind of hygrometer., 7 Mar. 2015
Remove the battery protector and it works. My kind of simplicity.

Plugable® USB 3.0 SuperSpeed SATA III Lay-Flat Hard Drive and Solid State Drive Docking Station (ASMedia ASM1053E SATA III to USB Chipset, UASP and 6TB+ Drive Support) UK and EU Mains
Offered by Plugable Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Here's hoping., 7 Mar. 2015
I like this, largely because it gives me some hope that it will work for a long time. Solid construction, no dodgy (afaics) surface mount without any other fastening connectors. minimal cabling lying around when in use.

Aidapt One Month Pill Organiser
Aidapt One Month Pill Organiser
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars I have to take the medicine, so..., 7 Mar. 2015
A bit of a pain to fill, not just because it holds a month's worth of pills, but because it is awkward to open and use while getting the pills out of their awkward wrappings. I have taken to creating the piles of each day's pills on a table before filling the boxes. otherwise, it is what it is.

Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate cleaning carpets., 7 Mar. 2015
I don't have many carpeted floors, because they're a pain to clean. This does a good job for those that I do have. Simple to put together and use. Don't expect overnight miracles after one cleaning of heavily stained carpet, and you'll be pleased.

500ml AirPro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier for Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Caravan etc
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars If my guests would stop breathing out I wouldn't need this., 7 Mar. 2015
Totally cleared condensation in a small guest bedroom. Unobtrusive and quiet enough for guests to sleep.

1home Silver Steel Automatic Sensor Touchless Waste Dust Bin for Kitchen Office 58L LITRE
Offered by bracketsales123

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like stainless steel finishes, 7 Mar. 2015
Looks good, works well.

My Favourite Year
My Favourite Year
Dvd ~ Peter O'Toole
Offered by PurpleBix DVDs

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia isn't what it used to be., 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: My Favourite Year (DVD)
Not quite as good as I remember, but still...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5