Profile for Paul Gray (RIP) > Reviews

Content by Paul Gray (RIP)

Paul Gray (RIP)

Sunwire PC Headset and Microphone for Skype VOIP MSN Chatting
Sunwire PC Headset and Microphone for Skype VOIP MSN Chatting
Offered by e4deal UK
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 12 Jun 2013
To be honest at this price, you're only ever going to get what you pay for. Whilst the audio quality really isn't great, the voice imput is great for the pricetag. I've been using it for months now and have had no issue with it yet.

Empire: Total War (PC DVD)
Empire: Total War (PC DVD)
Price: 7.46

5.0 out of 5 stars total war at its best, 12 Jun 2013
This has to be my favourite total war game. Everything is immaculate, though I do have a personal favourite for the colonial era, so perhaps I am biased.

Zero Option
Zero Option
by Chris Ryan
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars typical chris ryan, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Zero Option (Paperback)
I'm kindof an IRA fanboy (not like that) so the concept of an IRA based storyline really got to me. Really well written and engrossing, definitely would recommend it to anyone who appreciates realism in the story.

Ladies Soft And Cosy Red Snood Long Pile Scarf Wrap 32cm x 175cm In A Loop
Ladies Soft And Cosy Red Snood Long Pile Scarf Wrap 32cm x 175cm In A Loop

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Jun 2013
bought this for my mum, she wears it alot so I guess it must be alright, looks good, nice texture.

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 Black (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 Black (Retail Packaging)
Price: 9.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what It said it was, 12 Jun 2013
Does what it says on the tin, excellent value for money. no problems (so far) and would recommend to anyone

Minutes To Midnight
Minutes To Midnight
Price: 5.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep them coming, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: Minutes To Midnight (Audio CD)
This is by no means, linkin park's best album. I mean how could it be whith albums like hybrid theory and meteora to contend with. however despite some of the songs bieng a bit naff, there are some truy great songs in there. My favorates would have to be 'What I've done', and 'bleed it out'. And theres a real mixture between styles of nu-metal, songs like 'leave out all the rest' and 'shadow of the day' bieng really calm and concise, and then followed up whith songs like 'given up' and'what i've done' bieng angry and heavily emotive. all in all, this is a really good album and whith 'a thousand suns' out now I can't wait to enjoy the next edition to the legacy of Linkin Park.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PS3)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PS3)
Offered by barcode bargains
Price: 9.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Well..., 5 Oct 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I know i'm probably going to get alot of stick for this but i'm going to say it anyway, better than MW2. i've been through the list and have decided after a big think that this game is definetly a better buy than call of duty. i'm going to start with the sound, for some wierd reason this just blew me away. I have surround sound in my gaming room and the sheer defening screech of a helecopter overhead or a terrific boom of a 20mm shell going off in your face is just unmatcheble.
another thing that i was inpressed by is the team system, BC2 is by no means the first team to offer insentives for working together (those of you who have played MAG will know what i'm talking about) but it just seems to work, not only this but it seems to have an amazing sense of realism, seconded only to perhaps Operation Flashpoint DR.
Amazon is offering this for 25 with free delivery (not sure how much that is in USD) so I definetly reccomend snatching this one up while you can. FIVE STARS