Profile for Maria > Reviews

Content by Maria

Maria

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC CD)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 3 Feb 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I immensely enjoyed this video game; the challenges are very interesting and something difficult, but you can replay them as often as you want improving you time.
You can explore the whole of Hogwarts and every time you find some unexplored corners not discovered before.
Great game for big hours of funs. The duelling part is very funny too.

It Is What It Is
It Is What It Is
by David Coulthard

4.0 out of 5 stars INTERESTING, 3 Feb 2011
This review is from: It Is What It Is (Hardcover)
It's the 1st biography I've read of a racing driver. I found it really interesting to have an insider's point of view, though I don't believe everything David Coulthard has told in this book to be true.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (PC DVD)
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (PC DVD)
Offered by gamebooth

1.0 out of 5 stars BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, 3 Feb 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This game is really boring and for me difficult to play at; you cannot explore anything as in previous Harry Potter's games. The battle of spells requires a very fast clicking with both mouse buttons and as I am using a notebook with no mouse but a touchpad it wouldn't be very easy. Instructions for playing are not available during the game (I discovered only later that I could change controls).
Your range of action is very limited, you can only do what the game allows you to do; the Four Points Spell is not so easy to understand and it doesn't help much in finding the right direction.
I played only a small part of it because I found it very boring. Better spend your money on something else, like the first 3 games of the Harry Potter's series. I enjoyed very much Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets and I'm enjoying Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban (arrived only yesterday afternoon.)