Profile for mr grumpy > Reviews

Content by mr grumpy

mr grumpy

by Institution Of Engineering And Technology

1.0 out of 5 stars The book that never was...., 13 Dec 2012
Requirements for Electrical Installations: BS 7671:2008 Incorporating Amendment No 1: 2011: IET Wiring Regulations I ordered this publication as it was a requirement for an assessment I was about to take. Amazon immediately sprung to mind... the reliable place to buy a book. That's where reality ends.... unlike the saga I am now embroiled in. Fact: I paid for the item immediately the order was placed, which was on the 11th November 2012. I sat waiting expectantly.. and waited ...and waited. My electrical course and assessment came and went, without the use of my electrical 17th edition wiring regs (2011 revision). Coincidentally, I had to purchase another copy of the regs from a more reliable source to enable me to sit my assessment. (Are you bored yet)...
I have submitted this information to both Amazon and the seller, and as yet I have had no response.... how surprised am I ???
So. Amazon now want me to review a book this robbing outlet haven't even delivered. My review is:
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM AMAZON...ONCE YOU'VE PARTED WITH YOUR MONEY THEIR INTEREST IN YOUR BUSINESS SEEMS TO DIMINISH.