Profile for G. Pascanu > Reviews

Content by G. Pascanu

G. Pascanu (Mons, Belgium)

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 6 Dec. 2010
It'a relay good product. I am using it in my HTC Desire HD:

Read speed 15 MB/s
Writing speed: 5-6 MB/s

Recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong picture - it's an universal phone holder but a really good one, 6 Dec. 2010
This is a universal phone holder. It looks like an average (to good) quality build, in which you can barely fit the HTC Desire HD and the charger is a universal one without any specification written on it. Don't expect too much. The main statement is THE PICTURE IS NOT THE REAL THING.

I will post un update to let you know if it's ok.

Update 13.01.2011
After using it more then 6000 km, I can say that the quality is really good, it's really stable. The first day I revived it I was planning to buy the original one after the holidays but I will keep this one and will recommended it to all of my friends. And the price is great, so I will change and give 5 stars for the quality and price.

Pros:
- Good quality
- Good price

Cons
- None
Comment Comment | Permalink

Verbatim  47377 8gb Micro Flash Drive (purple)
Verbatim 47377 8gb Micro Flash Drive (purple)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead after 45 days, 20 Oct. 2009
As the title says, my new pen is dead after 45 days. I can see what I have on my stick but when I try to copy something to/from it crashing. I tried formatting it from different environments (Windows XP, Vista, Linux, DOS, Boot CD) with no luck (I am getting a unable to write error) so I suggest sating away of this product. The only good thing is that I manage to create a ghost image using a boot CD.