Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Lindy Bop 'Geneva' Vintage 1950's Inspired Pinup Swing Party Dress (8, Black)
Lindy Bop 'Geneva' Vintage 1950's Inspired Pinup Swing Party Dress (8, Black)
Offered by Lindy Bop

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the Lindy Bop! 5 stars, 2 Jun. 2014
This dress is lovely. Haven't had the chance to wear it out yet. I ordered a size 8 because I have a tiny waist and average bust size. If you are any bigger than a 32b then you may want to order a different size. Great dress can't wait to wear it :)

A Shade of Vampire 6: A Gate of Night
A Shade of Vampire 6: A Gate of Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 17 Mar. 2014
Another great book that leaves me wanting more. Wow and the ending.. didn't expect that!! Can't wait for book 7

Frozen Past (A Jaxon Jennings' Detective Mystery Thriller Series, Book 1)
Frozen Past (A Jaxon Jennings' Detective Mystery Thriller Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 Nov. 2013
Couldn't put the book down. I actually felt as if I were in the story. Very well written and great story . Great author.

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Jun. 2013
If this book was to be made into a film I would definitely watch it... great read!! Ben would be my ideal man :p

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence Series Book 1)
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!! Can't wait for next book., 9 Jan. 2013
Great read. The ending keeps you in suspense.... couldn't stop reading, shall be on the lookout for next one. 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth it, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: .
Got this little fridge about 8 months ago now and It is so worth the money, Alot of people in previous reviews said that it is too noisey but I disagree. It doesn't take up alot of space and has a nifty little light in it. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Macarons
Macarons
by Pierre Herme

5.0 out of 5 stars English version, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Macarons (Hardcover)
Finally found the english version and its awesome, The pictures leave you drooling at the mouth and I have yet to attempt making some of these unusual recipes. I actually went to his shop in france and got to try some. Delish!! I would recommend this book to anyone who loves macarons!

Body Sculpture BS1370 Twist Stepper with Bungee Cords (Old Version)
Body Sculpture BS1370 Twist Stepper with Bungee Cords (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 April 2009
Have been using it for about a month now, and it works wonders. If anyone wants toget fit fast buy this product.

The only problem with it is the step counter, doesn't really count your steps because by the time i've done 4 steps it has only counted one. But lucky enough I have my phone on hand to count my steps lol.