Profile for atrayu > Reviews

Giant Silent Spinner Rat Chinchilla Hamster Degu Wheel Blue
Giant Silent Spinner Rat Chinchilla Hamster Degu Wheel Blue
Offered by Ark Stores UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Feb 2014
Pip my degu loves this. I love it because it is quiet. It attaches easily to the side of the cage and is cleaned easily . Very good product would recommend for degus and rats.

ProCook Retro Bread Bin Oval Red
ProCook Retro Bread Bin Oval Red
Offered by ProCook

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 31 Oct 2013
Looked good when it arrived, large enough for 2 loaves good colour. However, a few weeks after getting it the rivets fell off handle and so it now has 2 holes where the handle should be. Won't buy again, very disappointed

Forest School for All
Forest School for All
by Sara Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Forest School for All (Paperback)
An excellent book, just what I needed for my qualification. Added to my knowledge and easy to read.I would recommend

Supreme Petfoods Science Selective Degu 350 g
Supreme Petfoods Science Selective Degu 350 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food, 30 Aug 2013
My degus much prefer this food to other makes I have tried. Especially great as can hand feed them easier too .

iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 May 2013
I wish I had bought this ages ago. I work long hours, have 2 house rabbits and not enough time to keep on top of the hoovering. Now iRobot is programmed to work every day whilst I am at work and it has made a huge difference. The fur is all swept away so my floors are all clean and tidy so now when the doorbell goes I don't panic and can let people in. I would recommend it for anyone who doesn't have a cleaner. I never expected it to cope well with the fur but it has no problems and even manages to swep away the bits of hay they leave around. Excellent product I want another for the upstairs now.

Verso Cover, Versailles Damask  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation), Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)]
Verso Cover, Versailles Damask [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation), Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Aug 2012
Great item, the off white colour is perfect, don't think it looks grubby as another reviewer thought. Very pleased with it - when first out of pack it did smell a little but this soon went once in the air (think it was the glue!).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2014 2:50 PM GMT