Profile for bigzosso > Reviews

Content by bigzosso

bigzosso

Dbest Solo Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Mobile Portable Mini X - iPhone 5S/ 5C/ 5/ HTC One/ HTC One M8/ Samsung S3/ S4/ S5/ Nokia Lumia/ Sony Xperia/ iPad Mini/ iPad Retina/ iPad Air (Black)
Offered by Electro Tycoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Jun 2014
I already had one of these so I know they are fantastic. Take them with music on your phone on holiday or anywhere you want music. They are not Hi-Fi speakers by any stretch but the quality of sound from these little speakers is amazing! I have had many similar speakers from other manufacturers and they are all in the bottom of a drawer somewhere now or in the bin. This is why I have just bought 2 more as a future investment. And at a fantastic price! Elswhere this model is on sale at 19+P&P aand upwards. This is a great price and they arrived really fast.

Wellcoda | Whiskey Jack Daniels Original Brewed For Bikers Rider Mens Sleeveless T-Shirt NEW Top Tank 100% Cotton Vest S-2XL Size Black XXL

1.0 out of 5 stars XXL?, 21 Jun 2014
I am a 50" chest and most t-shirts I buy are sized ok. I thought XXL would be fine but this is so small it beggars belief who actually "sized" it? I can get it on but it is so tight it is like I had bought a 44" chest "other make" shirt. I have given it my daughter to wear :-(

Highland Park 12 Year Old Orkney Malt Whisky Bottle 70 cl
Highland Park 12 Year Old Orkney Malt Whisky Bottle 70 cl
Offered by DrinkSupermarket
Price: 31.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Sulphured, 4 April 2014
I had Highland Park years ago so at this price I thought I'd have another bottle. I have many malts, this one though is not too good. It has a strong sulphur (read burning rubber) aftertaste. This is a shame because the nose and initial taste is lovely spoilt by the sulphur. I have a cheap bottle of "supermarkets own" Speyside single malt which I have struggled to drink as its a tad rough, but mixed 1 part to 3 of HP the HP is no longer discernably sulphured so is now quite drinkable and the cheap malts rough edge is smoothed off.
Now I've done that it's okay.

Weight Watchers 8949U Glass Only Weight Scale
Weight Watchers 8949U Glass Only Weight Scale
Offered by KM Essentials
Price: 21.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 20 Jan 2014
I bought these scales for monitoring weightloss whilst dieting. The info reads well for what they do. However, they are the most inaccurate scales I/we have ever used! I have them on a hard laminate flooring and every time I step on them the give different readings. I have tried moving the scales to different areas of the floor, I have tried them on carpet, I reset them, I stand central on them with feet central on the two silver side areas, I stand with my weight leaning forwards/backwards, it makes no difference. I cannot find a way of standing on them, or positioning them to get consistent readings.
e.g. Step on 18st 5lb, step off. Step back on in exactly the same place - 17st 13lbs Step off/back on again 18st 2lbs. Maybe step/on and get 3 or 4 readings of 18st 2lbs then the next would be 17st 12lbs! My thoughts are I have wasted my money :-( and would not advise anyone to buy them. I read similar reviews to this elsewhere and though it was just people "bad mouthing" them but after buying, I find myself saying the same and for scales aimed at the dieting section of society you would expect them to be better than the general bathroom scales, not worse.
As a footnote, I did not buy them from Amazon

Sakura Car Mats in Black for Vauxhall Insignia (Fits 2008 on Models)
Sakura Car Mats in Black for Vauxhall Insignia (Fits 2008 on Models)
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 16 Jan 2014
These arrived in 3 days! Great service. Product is very good quality and fitted the cars mat connectors perfectly. I recommend these as a fantastic buy.

Redgroove Md132id 512mb Mp3 WAV WMA Voice Recorder USB Stick
Redgroove Md132id 512mb Mp3 WAV WMA Voice Recorder USB Stick

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 17 Oct 2013
This is marked and dirty so how it can be advertised as brand new is beyond me (regardless of the original packaging being the problem) The only instructions I got were in the purchase email saying how to turn it on. I have had 4 different people try to fathom out how to use it for anything and no one has managed to get it to do anything. Spend your money on a different product. This is dreadful.

LG 42LN575V 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV with Built-In Wi-Fi/Freeview HD (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Bought This, 30 Aug 2013
Would be 5star if better instructions and audio.

This replaces our "dead" LG 42PG3000 plasma TV.Picture quality is excellent. Setup instructions to a non-techy are very poor (do you want to setup for DTV or Secam??? Whats that? Nothing in the booklet.

It scans for the Sky box and finds zero. Now I'm starting to stress, the wife will be unhappy if she gets home and no Sky. It was working so no reason to stress. So why search for it and return nothing?
WiFi setup was an absolute breeze, in 1 second it displayed the network, I just put in on the onscreen keyboard the passcode to my router and it was done. It keeps buffering playing videos from my daughters laptop upstairs at the rear of the house but plays them fine from my PC in the next room. It is not fast at listing media (I have a lot of films) on the PC though and the drive & "folder layout" does not match the PC which is a bit confusing.

The sound of the built-in speakers is awful. I tried all the settings and at best it is really tinny and shallow, our old LG 42" plasma was incredible compared to this so a soundbar is my 1st purchase after just one day!

It is far lighter than the old plasma as well which is good.

The price was fantastic. It was delivered the next morning by 0930hrs and that only cost 7.75!!! Amazing as even with the express delivery before 1200hrs next day the price was only 447 and at the local Highstreet electrical stores it was 479+ Amazing!

Definately recommend this product but make sure you buy a soundbar as well.

Michelin Hi-Power Tyre Inflator and Detachable Digital Gauge
Michelin Hi-Power Tyre Inflator and Detachable Digital Gauge
Price: 31.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Batteries Flat On Arrival, 8 Jun 2013
At the moment this is a 1star review. Like others here, this had flat batteries on arrival, this a problem that is so easy to be addressed by the manufacturer/seller! The pump may work but until I have some batteries I cannot comment further.

Edit: Now used, the pump is great and inflates fast. Now 4 stars (still losing 1 star due to the detachable pressure gauge flat batteries on arrival, rendering it not working when just using it for pressure testing, although it does work when plugging the unit into the car cigarette lighter socket).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2013 7:26 AM BST

Lyons Italian Coffee 18 bags 125 g (Pack of 4, total 72 bags)
Lyons Italian Coffee 18 bags 125 g (Pack of 4, total 72 bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 21 Feb 2013
I drink a lot of Filter coffee at home using my 12 cup filter machine and my cafetiere. The problem is at work. We do not have facilities for machines, cafetierres and the cleaning of granules. I tried these and the green Coffee Break version. Both are great but I prefer these as they are stronger in flavour. They are as good as any coffee I drink at home. They are 100% convenient to take with me in a bag to have a decent drink anywhere. No mess to clean up. I have been using them at home as well now as they are easier than having to clean the cafeitere after use. And the free delivery option means at 13pence a cup for "proper coffee" they are a "no brainer". Great product!

HTC Sensation / XE Sync Dock Desktop Charger Station - iZKA® One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 9 July 2011
This product I bought arrived fast, was exactly as described and a great price as well. 100% to the seller!