Profile for Ashley > Reviews

Content by Ashley

Ashley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Purple Apple iPad 2-3-4 Smart Magnetic Case Ultra Thin PU Leather Protective Cover Travel Stand | Includes Free Screen Protector & New Stylus Pen | Professional Lightweight Cases and Covers with Accessories for iPad 2-3-4 by iChoose®
Offered by iChoose Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars What a steal!, 11 April 2014
Item arrived the 10th (5 days early) accidentally received iPad mini case. Emailed seller and they swiftly responded with an apology and advised that the correct case would be sent via first class in todays post. Correct item arrived with my mail following day as promised. I sent my incorrect item back with the freepost address provided. Excellent service to say the least.
The item itself is fantastic, I do not care for a stylus and screen protector but the cover is brilliant. I bought a genuine case in red for more than double the price. This case in my opinion is far superior. Harder back and more flexibility with the stand. My other case comes away from the screen when i use my stand where as this one does not. Previous comment stated that their screen does not lock when putting cover over. I have an iPad 4 and have my settings switched to make sure this happens. I can ensure you that my screen switches off when cover closed and switches back on when cover opens (you can also hear the locking sounds).
Stand also works much better than original case too, I can easily recline and type. It is possible people are not fitting the case correctly if they are unable to type. You have to fit the cover into the back case by clicking the bar into the gap then clicking the back cover on.
First time I fitted this I put back cover onto ipad then tried magnetising cover on and itfell off every time I tried using the stand. Swiftly noticed it was fitted wrongly so watch as this may catch you out :).

All in all 5* product,service and price.
Highly recommend

Mickey Mouse Minnie Universal Roller Blind for Cars in Blisterpack
Mickey Mouse Minnie Universal Roller Blind for Cars in Blisterpack

1.0 out of 5 stars Whats the point, 18 Jan 2014
I do not really see the point of this product if im honest. I bought it for my rear car window (obviously) for my daughter.It looks great at a glance but it does not keep out the light. The light leaks theough the actual shade itself and its not wide at all so the light pours in either side of the blind also. So it is completely useless and a total waste of money.

I actually drew the blind down after a couple days of being hung and it broke, the blind itself rolled off the plastic roller completely. So it is now in the bin!

Impressions Waffle Aubergine Fully Lined Readymade Curtain Pair 46x90in(116x228cm)
Offered by 4 Your Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Jan 2014
When these curtains arrived i was pleasantly surprised. The picture does not really show the detail that is on the curtains themselves.

Lovely colour, hang well and black out is fairly decent.

Fast delivery and good value for money

Aqua Sphere Vista Girl's Goggles
Aqua Sphere Vista Girl's Goggles

5.0 out of 5 stars Goggles, 18 Jan 2014
I purchased these for my 18 month old as she enjoys swimming. I thought they would be handy for when she dunks under the water. They are easily adjusted to suit their head size and should last her for quite some time. They seem to stay on well and not leak any water in so id say worth the purchase. The case that they come in is handy to keep as storing them and transporting them to and from the pool

LIVE LOVE LAUGH wall key holder - hooks design
LIVE LOVE LAUGH wall key holder - hooks design
Offered by Steel-Print

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but effective, 18 Jan 2014
This is a unique twist on the general boring key racks. It is easy to hang and holds several bunches of keys with ease and without interfering with the design itself. It is smaller than i expected but still funky and is nicer to look at

GreatShield RADIANT Series Slim Fit (Heart-Shape Design) PC+TPU Smooth Bumper Grip Case for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S (Purple/White)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by price, 18 Jan 2014
Id recommend this product to anyone looking for a solid case for their phone. I always purchase a high quality screen protector and separate case for my devices (lets face it, they are expensive!).

I had purchased another very popular and expensive brand of case for my iPhone 5 previous to this one(OB). As far as the quality and protection goes, they are identical! As far as the cost goes, this product is a fraction of the price.

It has 2 layers built in. A rubber layer to absorb shock and a harder layer outside. It still however manages to keep it lightweight and slimline.

It also grips to the phone extremely well, it goes on with ease but trying to get the thing off is a task. Its definitely built to stay on.

All the ports are easily accessible.

Again, i recommend this product as its great value for money.

Butterfly ** ANY LETTER INITIAL AVAILABLE** Girl Bedroom Door Plaque Wood Wall Sign Plate
Offered by DottyBlueBells

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 April 2013
I bought the letter K for my daughters room. The item arrived promptly and well packaged. Its a great size for her bedroom door and very girly. Lovely plaque and very unique. Its also pretty sturdy and comes with sticky backs already on back of the letter to stick it to door. It shows no sign of budging!

Liquid Chalk - 250ml
Liquid Chalk - 250ml
Offered by Dorking Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars What i needed, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
As i do a variety of exercises which involves crossfit,olympic lifting and kettlebells, we generally need to use a lot of chalk and generally get very messy and continuously have to rechalk with the powder, this stuff really solves the problem. Just a dash on ure hands, rub over area u need chalked and within 30secs, that clear stuff gies pure white and is rdy to go go go!didnt have to rechalk throughout my entire workout! Fab stuff! Quick delivery

Wall Art - Metal Wall Art - 3 Bronze Flowerheads
Wall Art - Metal Wall Art - 3 Bronze Flowerheads

5.0 out of 5 stars No justice, 11 Dec 2012
The pic of these really does not do them justice, these are lovely on my wall. Smaller than anticipated but lovely nether the less. Quick delivery. Seller kept in touch about order processing.Highly recommended

LARGE CONTEMPORARY CHOCOLATE BROWN BEIGE IVORY RUG SHIRAZ
LARGE CONTEMPORARY CHOCOLATE BROWN BEIGE IVORY RUG SHIRAZ
Offered by The Rug House Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfecto, 11 Dec 2012
Just had living room done and wanted a rug to protect new carpet from a newly crawling baby being sick all over it! Didnt want to pay too much but didnt want something tacky looking. This is a great little rug and looks very nice (thinking of buying a cheap rug to protect this one! Haha) took 2 or 3 days to completely straighten out after unwrapping. I hoovered immediately adter opening which seemed to help straighten it. Quick delivery,high,y reommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4