Profile for Martin Donnelly > Reviews

Martin Donnelly

Depeche Mode : Monument - the English ed
Depeche Mode : Monument - the English ed
by Sascha Lange

5.0 out of 5 stars to all the other Depeche Mode fans out there I cannot recommend this book highly enough - it is amazing, 7 Mar. 2015
As a Depeche Mode fan since '83, to all the other Depeche Mode fans out there I cannot recommend this book highly enough - it is amazing! The quality throughout is top notch!
The only books I can compare it too are those by Bruce Spizer on the Beatles - this is essentially a quality discography detailing all the covers, lables etc throughout the career of The Mode. There's a potted history along the way, but the faith and devotion (sorry for the pun) that the Authors have for Depeche shines through on every page
BUY IT TODAY

The Best Of Propaganda
The Best Of Propaganda

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Introduction to a Great Band! BUY IT :), 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Propaganda (Audio CD)
I've been a fan of Propaganda since 84 and Dr Mabuse, buying all the singles, lp, cd, re-issues etc etc and I have to say that for the price, this is a must!
Yes, we've heard it all before but there are some great tracks and mixes on here and I urge you all to give it a go, even over the recent Noise and Girls Come Out to Play compilation
I stumbled across this from just searching around on Amazon and thought it may be a bootleg as there's been nothing on the ZTT website not on Salvo (well, at least when I ordered) - but it's all above board, great cover, linear notes and poster to boot - BUY THIS CD!