Profile for Mr. S. J. Seyboth > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. J. Seyboth

Mr. S. J. Seyboth "Hockey Monkey"

Page: 1 | 2
Songs From Black Mountain
Songs From Black Mountain
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not great, 29 May 2006
I waited ages for this album to come out & I have to admit it is very underwhelming. There are only two tracks on it that blew me away & they are 'Show' & 'Home'. These are really good tracks but the rest I found disappointing to the point of only playing the cd a handfull of times. I thought that 'V' was the weakest Live album but I think that it is now this one.

Wishmaster
Wishmaster
Offered by rainey 7117

5.0 out of 5 stars OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!, 10 Jun. 2005
This review is from: Wishmaster (Audio CD)
I had never heard of Nightwish until a friend played me this album last week. Just to say it blew me away. Words can't discribe how powerful the tunes are along with haunting vocals. It's just FANTASTIC!! I have now ordered all Nightwish cd's. you MUST buy this. You WILL love it. Just amazing, it really is. WOW!!

We Are Not Alone
We Are Not Alone
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really CD, 24 May 2005
This review is from: We Are Not Alone (Audio CD)
Heard "So Cold" when a work mate brought in a Half Life 2 video which it was the music for. Blew me away it did so I bought the cd after going to their web site & listening to clips of the whole album & watching the video. It really is a top cd. Not really the type of music I usually go for (I prefer heavier stuff) but we must all broaden our musical tastes. BUY IT!! You will like it.

Bluetooth USB Dongle - Class II
Bluetooth USB Dongle - Class II

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kit, 13 Mar. 2005
This piece of kit is very very good. I read the reviews & decided to buy it. I've no problems so far. It's so easy to set up & downloading mp3's to my mobile takes only a minute or two. It's hard to see why someone would buy a more expensive item when this does the trick for less cash.

The Glorious Burden (Ltd.)
The Glorious Burden (Ltd.)
Offered by WORLD WIDE MEDIA MARKET (12-24 Days for Delivery from California)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanastic Stuff!!!, 4 July 2004
After hearing that Matt Barlow had left the band & Tim 'Ripper' Owens had taken over lead vocals, I thought this is the end of what I consider to be one of the best metal bands around & when I heard what the new album was to be about, I also said I wouldn't buy it because the idea sounded rubbish. But in the end I did & am I glad? You bet your life I am.
The whole album is just brilliant & with each song, you know thta the band are giving it their all. Tims vocal style really suites the mood of the album & although I regard Matt Barlow as the better singer, I don't think he could have made the album sound any better given the type of songs that are on it. His deeper voice just wouldn't put across the emotion that Tim's does.
The second cd about Gettysburg blows me away. It is better to listen to it with headphones on & reading the sleeve notes to gain a better understanding of what is happening in the songs.
Buy this cd. You WILL love it.

Tenth Dimension (Ltd.)
Tenth Dimension (Ltd.)
Offered by rapid17

5.0 out of 5 stars Blaze firing on all cylinders!, 22 Jan. 2004
This review is from: Tenth Dimension (Ltd.) (Audio CD)
You MUST buy this cd. Believe all the reviews because this album is just excellent. There isn't a bad track anywhere on it, from the opener "Kill & Destroy" to the last track of "Stranger To The Light", it's one long blast of how metal should be. Well done lads. TOP STUFF.

Page: 1 | 2