Profile for Annie Palmer > Reviews

Annie Palmer

Nailner Repair Pen for Fungal Nail Infection - 4ml
Nailner Repair Pen for Fungal Nail Infection - 4ml
Offered by ach cosmetics

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, for something that does not work!!!!, 28 July 2014
I actually did not use this particular treatment, but 2 other products, none of which treated the infected toe. So went to the Doctor and he prescribed Terbinafine, I have to take tablets for 6 to 8 months, but there improvement already, my Doctor said that nothing really treats fungal nail than tablets, so stop wasting your money, a prescription would be cheaper way.

Henry Hoover bags (10 Pack)
Henry Hoover bags (10 Pack)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Hetty hoover bags"!, 27 April 2014
They are the correct hoover bags and they work what else can I say????? Why do you keep asking stupid questions????

Garden Swing bench hammock seat canopy sunshade cushioned swining garden bench seater furniture metal frame

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 seater swing., 22 Jun 2013
The only complaint I have with this item, was the packing. It was as if it had been sent somewhere been opened, but not removed from packing, and all that was holding it together was 2 straps all the way round it. I just hope the pieces are all there, not put together yet, as garden is in a state, due to renovations.

Blue Gene / Meets The Fair Young Ladies Of Folkland
Blue Gene / Meets The Fair Young Ladies Of Folkland

5.0 out of 5 stars Gene Pitney., 22 Jun 2013
All the cd's I purchase with his music, are always very good. He was good at entertaining, I am just sorry that I only went to see him only once, 2 weeks before he passed away.

I'm Gonna Be Strong / Looking Thru The Eyes Of Love
I'm Gonna Be Strong / Looking Thru The Eyes Of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Gene Pitney, 22 Jun 2013
This cd is the same as all of his cd's, great, you cannot go wrong with his type of music.

The Many Sides Of Gene Pitney
The Many Sides Of Gene Pitney

5.0 out of 5 stars Gene Pitney, 22 Jun 2013
Anything by Gene Pitney is very much ok, cannot go wrong by him. I loved this man for tears, he was a great singer/entertainer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2013 8:19 PM BST