Profile for a watson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Wicked Bargain
The Wicked Bargain

1.0 out of 5 stars The Wicked Bargain, 17 July 2014
Why oh why do I have to finish a book,no matter how bad.I did pay for it,therefore,lit has to finished!The best part of the book was the authors afterword.It was by far the most interesting part of the story.The book was boring,boring,boring.Do not bother!

Love's Revenge
Love's Revenge

3.0 out of 5 stars Love's Revenge, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Love's Revenge (Kindle Edition)
Not a bad book all in all.Nothing to taxing.One thing I have to say is I hate it when books do not reach the full100 per cent that I paid for,this one did not even reach 85.I gave it 3 stars because I am a sucker for happy endings.

A Promise To Keep
A Promise To Keep

1.0 out of 5 stars A Promise To Keep, 13 May 2014
This review is from: A Promise To Keep (Kindle Edition)
I never understood,was the man in the mission R.J.?Should he be marrying Maggie when he had a wife already?Do not buy if you expect a book to tie up all the loose ends and have a happy ending!A complete waste of my time and money.

Mail Order Misfit (Brides of Beckham Book 11)
Mail Order Misfit (Brides of Beckham Book 11)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mail Order Misfit, 22 April 2014
Now I enjoy a simple love story more than the next person.But Kirsten Osbournes story was just that,simple.It read like grade school grammar and had it's fair share of typos.Avoid unless you need a truly boring bedtime read.

Phantom Bride (Highland Legends Book 2)
Phantom Bride (Highland Legends Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Phantom Bride, 18 April 2014
Ok,so here I am 24 hours after finishing Phantom Bride and I am still cringing.The only redeeming feature feature in this book is Liam.But really,I wanted to shake him!Only a quarter way through and I could not have cared less what she looked like!Just take the darned veil off!Devon has to be one of the weakest female lead characters that I have ever had the misfortune to read.Weak story,weak characters,a total chore to finish!

Lucy's Quilt (Truly Yours Digital Editions Book 516)
Lucy's Quilt (Truly Yours Digital Editions Book 516)

1.0 out of 5 stars Lucy's Quilt, 7 April 2014
Ok,the truth here.I have finally encountered a book that I could just not finish!I made it to 59 per cent and just Had to stop,it was getting painful.Please,you have been warned.Do not bother!!!

Through the Smoke
Through the Smoke

3.0 out of 5 stars Through the Smoke, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Through the Smoke (Kindle Edition)
A good attempt at the classic gothic story.There were to many suspects for me to keep up with though.It was like anyone and everyone could have started the fire.Towards the end I found myself suffering more than a little paranoia!I did enjoy the ending,but bummed that I had to pay full price to read it.

The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie, 20 Feb 2014
The best book I have read this year!I will now be buying the rest off the Mackenzie series,and every other book Jennifer Ashley has written!Do yourself a favour,read this book.

Mountain Wild
Mountain Wild

5.0 out of 5 stars Mountain Wild, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mountain Wild (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic read!Josiah and Emma story was enthralling,from the very first page.There were no minor characters really.You came to care for all of the family and friends involved with Josiah and Emma.I will most definitely be looking for more books written by this author.

A Hearing Heart
A Hearing Heart

3.0 out of 5 stars A Hearing Hert, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Hearing Heart (Kindle Edition)
At times this as a very lovely story of two people overcoming many obstacles to find love.Then when you least expected it raunchy sex scene,confusing!But,ever the romantic I liked the basic storyline.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3