Profile for Gemma > Reviews

Content by Gemma

Gemma

3 in 1: wide angle lenses + macro kit fisheye photo for iPhone 4S 4G 3GS 5 5S 5C Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 S4 I9300 i9500 I9220 I9600 Note2 Note3 N7100 N9000 HTC Nokia (Black)
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Such fun, 27 April 2014
Brought these as a present and decided to get myself a set after seeing how well they work. My favourite is the micro lens, the picture quality is amazing of a level which I never thought my iPhone could achieve. Great for a present or chucking in your pocket when you want to play.

Bose ® AE2i Audio Headphones - White
Bose ® AE2i Audio Headphones - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing listening experience, 27 April 2014
I owned a pair of in ear headphones by Bose, which was extremely comfortable and didn't make my ears ache, unfortunately I broke them and decided to go for an over ear experience after using a friends set.
The headphones fit comfortably over my ears, are easy to use with the controls and offer the purest sound quality anyone could ask for. Well worth buying if you want a crystal clear listening experience.

Macbook Pro 15 Case, Snugg™ - Leather Sleeve with Lifetime Guarantee (White) for Apple Macbook Pro 15
Offered by TheSnugg

4.0 out of 5 stars Product review, 27 April 2014
Happy with the product however because I was browsing quickly I missed the full description stating it was PU leather, I feel this should always be clear from the product title as it's otherwise misleading. Being PU leather I also feel it is slightly over priced, though the overall quality and finish can't be faulted. Would highly recommend if you aren't looking for genuine leather.