Profile for Sarah Webster > Reviews

Content by Sarah Webster

Sarah Webster "Ross" (Paisley, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching story, 4 Oct. 2014
I have read this book several times and loved it. It takes place in Germany during World War II and is written from the perspective of an innocent little boy who has no idea what is going on around him. At times, the innocence of the child can bee upsetting. I recommend this to anyone aged 11 and up

The Maze Runner
The Maze Runner

5.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing thing I've ever read, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Maze Runner (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book from the moment I picked it up. After seeing the trailer for the movie, I was eager to read the book. This is extremely well written and has a most intriguing back story.

This book is about a boy who wakes up in a dark Box and remembers nothing but his name, Thomas. He soon faces the struggles of a place by the name of the Glade which is surrounded by a maze full of terrible creatures called Grievers. He must learn to survive with the other amnesiac children, desperate to find a way back to a home they don't remember.

I recommend this to anyone aged 11 and up. And maybe a mature 10 year old.
A great buy

NineSeas 360 Degree Rotating Stand Premium Folio Case/Flip Smart Cover for Apple ipad II/ipad III/ipad IIII(ipad2/3/4)Tablet with Flowers Pattern &Elastic Hand Strap(Automatically Wake/Sleep Function) Retail Package Purple
Offered by Amazing Price Store

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 3)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 31 July 2014
After reading the hunger games, I found this book was very disappointing. Although you could say that it ended happily, there was a lot of suffering and pain and memories were lost. I guess that's just what happens in a war. The first book was the best.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A-MA-ZING!!!!, 7 July 2014
I love this book so much! And it is now officially my favourite book ever! It gets a little bit gory at times therefore I would recommend it to people of 12 ( or 11 of they are really enthusiastic readers like me ) and up. This book will change your life forever. Can't wait to read the others!

Grimm's Fairy Stories
Grimm's Fairy Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the bookshelf., 1 July 2014
I thought that this book was going to be boring when I originally chose it but is actually really good. It is all our favourite childhood stories plus more that we had never even heard of. At some parts it is frustrating because it is the kind of structure for each story but it is still a fun read. I recommend this book to people of all ages.

The Chalice of Hope (Adventures in Otherworld Book 1)
The Chalice of Hope (Adventures in Otherworld Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed this book and have read it three times! It has everything! From magic to fighting to mysterious talking creatures and most importantly, the chalice of hope.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2014 7:46 PM BST

Goodnight Mister Tom (A Puffin Book)
Goodnight Mister Tom (A Puffin Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 May 2014
I really enjoyed Goodnight Mr Tom . After reading the book, you feel an attachment to the characters you have shared their triumphs and their losses. At times it can be hard to understand the English but I really recommend it .(and I'm only 11).

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
As per my 9 and 12 year old : fun and addictive! Great graphics.
They seem to be managing to play loads and have fun without me having to buy anything so far!

Stuff4 Walnut Leather Smart Case with 360 Degree Rotating Swivel Action and Free Screen Protector/Stylus Touch Pen for Apple iPad 2/3/4

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great!, 26 Aug. 2013
Bought this as a gift for my mother and she loves it. Stands out as something different and works well. No complaints

Page: 1 | 2