Profile for anthony griffiths > Reviews

anthony griffiths

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Curcumin, 31 July 2014
Just what I wanted, taking two a day, I haven't noticed any difference but its early days, 1 week, this product doesn't seem to be on sale in the UK so I will continue to buy from this supplier whom I am very pleased with.

50x140846 Antique Bronze Charms Surfer Statue Pendants Accessories Fit DIY Making
Offered by mei_mei9

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Jun 2014
Lots of charms for little money, good value. Be careful not to bend them as they can snap, I would recommend this product.

The Locals' Guide to Edinburgh
The Locals' Guide to Edinburgh
by Owen O'Leary

5.0 out of 5 stars Insider information, 27 Jun 2014
Very good guide to Edinburgh, inside information you wouldn't normally find in everyday guide books, only criticism being the size of the book, the original wad a tad larger which was easier to thumb through, I would still recommend buying it though.

Lineaeffe Vigor LN70FD Sea Fishing Reel
Lineaeffe Vigor LN70FD Sea Fishing Reel
Offered by Redwood Tackle

3.0 out of 5 stars Undecided, 20 Mar 2014
First impressions were good but when I loaded the reel with 50lb braid I got twist tangles every cast, now this maybe because the braid is 0.45mm, will try a smaller diameter braid and hope its OK.

Lineaeffe Carbo Cast 14' 3 Section Beachcaster
Lineaeffe Carbo Cast 14' 3 Section Beachcaster
Offered by Angling-Supplies-Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 20 Mar 2014
I really can't fault this 14ft beachcaster, tried it yesterday and it was fine, casts quite a distance with braid. Delivered very quickly and very well packaged, thinking about buying a second one.

Noma 34v 3 watt candle bridge lamp / bulb Pack of 3
Noma 34v 3 watt candle bridge lamp / bulb Pack of 3
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Lite up my christmas, 5 Feb 2014
I told these lamps, ( which were for a Christmas candle fitting) were not available any longer by my local supply shop and wanted me to buy a new fitting, they were either wrong or having me on, I think I know which one. The lamps were the same as the existing ones and can recommend the supplier, very satisfied that they saved me some money.

Men's Genuine Italian Leather Watchband - Chronograph Style - Color Brown Size: 22mm Watch Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch strap, 9 Jun 2013
Very good value for money, doesn't look or feel cheep, looks brilliant. I would definitely recommend this product, it would compliment any watch.

2 X Energizer CR2 3V Lithium Photo Batteries
2 X Energizer CR2 3V Lithium Photo Batteries
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 31 Mar 2013
Very good value, good quality product at a fair price, they are still in my camera and show no signs of packing up yet.

Nella Last's War: The Second World War Diaries of 'Housewife, 49'
Nella Last's War: The Second World War Diaries of 'Housewife, 49'
by Richard Broad

5.0 out of 5 stars A good insigt, 31 Mar 2013
Excellent diary of the second world war through the eyes of this incredible lady, every one should read this book.

Guide to Saltwater Fishing Knots for Gear & Fly Fishing: Knots for Super Braid, Dacron, Braid and Monofilament Lines
by Larry V. Notley

3.0 out of 5 stars Book of knots, 31 Mar 2013
A little disappointing, some knots are not easy to follow, also there appears to be a few mistakes in the description of some knot instructions.

Page: 1 | 2