Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "KM" (UK)

ROTATING 360 LEATHER CASE COVER SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 AND 3 AND IPAD 4 4TH GEN - BY SMARTPHONEZ_UK (PINK)
Offered by ACCESSORIES LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars great for watching videos or reading as it supports itself ..., 22 Jan. 2015
Works as described, great for watching videos or reading as it supports itself in landscape or portrait. Great at protecting the iPad but already starting to crack at the folds (bought in August)

Adjustable Unisex Adult Child Elastic Clip-on Brace Suspender Y back Neon Belt,Sapphire
Offered by Robelli Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Too long,, 28 May 2014
Not as short as I thought they were going to be. I had the impression from the description they would be much shorter than they were.

Abus Smiley Helmet - Sharky, Small/Medium
Abus Smiley Helmet - Sharky, Small/Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby is happy to wear this, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Abus Smiley Helmet (Sports)
Really pleased with this, like that you can adjust the inner ring to make it fit their head circumference well. Only downside is the chin strap can only be shortened from one side which limits how tight it can go on a small head. It would. Be bett if you could shorten as dwell as adjust from both sides.

eFuture(TM) Red/White Polka Dot Leather Wallet Flip Standing Case Cover fit for the new Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last very long, 28 May 2014
Falling to bits already and I haven't had it anywhere as long as my last case which is still intact. I've only had this for a few months.

Three Girls and a Baby
Three Girls and a Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 28 May 2014
I really. Enjoyed this, it is fairly well written and a story that is fun and hooks you until the end. I would recommend it.

Angel Killer
Angel Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked me from start to finish really enjoyed, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Angel Killer (Kindle Edition)
Well written with a very clever story line. Good characters and really enjoyed. My only critisism would be felt the book ended before the story was fully completed. Or is it because there is going to be a sequel? I did read it in 2 days as I couldn't put it down. So overall would highly recommend.

DON'T RUN, Whatever You Do: My Adventures as a Safari Guide
DON'T RUN, Whatever You Do: My Adventures as a Safari Guide
by Peter Allison

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, enjoyable and easy reading, 17 May 2011
I had been given "don't look behind you" and thoroughly enjoyed it so I purchased this book.
I found it very readable (I read the whole book in a few days). The stories are very variable from sad adn serious, to happy and I was almost crying with laughter at how he got his nickname!
There are photos in it that go with the stories which is why I bought the book rather than the kindle version. I normally like a full book rather than short stories but the author was very witty and has a good sense of humour - normally self humouring and the short story anecdotes were great.
Would recommend this book.