Profile for Suzy Su > Reviews

Content by Suzy Su

Suzy Su

Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 1 Computer, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition] [Frustration-Free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install - and so far so good, 1 Aug. 2014
Nearly signed up to the online subscription of Norton (quite expensive) but then read reviews for this item - and decided to purchase it. Easy to install - and so far so good. Would recommend it.

50 White ,Organza Bags ,12x17cm Large
50 White ,Organza Bags ,12x17cm Large
Offered by SunnyD52065

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bags, 27 May 2014
Good size bags - just right for the jewellery that I make.
Like the colour.
Good quality - the ties are well made (not like some of the comments from other reviews)!
I will definitely be buying these again.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Mop, 28 May 2012
I was looking for a steamcleaner that would do both hard floors and carpets - on reading the reviews I selected this one. It was easy to assemble and easy to use - however, its cleaning powers are not great. I would only recommend it for hard floors - and only if there are no stubborn marks to remove.

All About Beads: Over 100 Jewellery Designs to Make and Wear
All About Beads: Over 100 Jewellery Designs to Make and Wear
by Barbara Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Beadfantastic, 29 Jun. 2011
I spent a great deal of time looking for a book like this one, and after reading all the great reviews I decided to purchase it. I was not disappointed - it has great illustrations, designs and ideas. The author makes it so easy to understand and follow. As a complete beginner I am now making my own jewellery. Great book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, 23 May 2011
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
I am not normally a lover of this type of female music - but Adele delivers good punchy music with unconditional words to her songs. Great music.

Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
by Nigella Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the diet, 14 Jan. 2011
This book has very easy to follow juicy recipes and great tips. As there are so many recipes I am still working my way through this book - so watch this space.

Just An Illusion - The Best Of
Just An Illusion - The Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Discofantastic, 8 July 2010
If you love disco you'll love this - it is also very good workout music - so prepare to lose those extra pounds (and i dont mean money).