Profile for abby > Reviews

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal System Triple Pack Cassettes 0 - 36months
Offered by detoxpeople
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 20 Nov 2011
Got this item for 8.00. Great value for money. The product itself is perfect for my needs and works with the hygiene plus bin. The triple packs lasts me about one month. It Depends on how many nappies my son uses but generally lasts about a month or just a little over. It Keeps that nappy smell locked in. However, I need to change the bin once a week because the bin is generally full by then. Also I find even if the bin is not completely full, after a week, the smell tends to leak out. So to avoid this, I just clear the bin once a week. Lastly, cartridges are easy to replace. Hope this helps.

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Bernard the Bee (Yellow)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Bernard the Bee (Yellow)
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travek piece for kids, 20 Nov 2011
I have not used the item yet as an opportunity for travel has not come. However, having seen the product, it is very sturdy. The most appealing feature for me was the fact that my son can sit on the trunki as I pull him along. Being a very nosy little one, he keeps me back when I'm in a hurry so this is perfect to keep him entertained (i.e by pulling him along) while I move along at my required pace. It can hold enough for a child (in my opinion) as a stow away piece (overhead cabin luggage). Also I like that it has two handles on the top unlike some trunkies which have one. I feel it more sturdy. Additionally, the bright colour and character design makes it look fun for kids. Did not give 5 stars as I think that all products can be improved but having said that, I still think it is a great product.

VTech Baby's Laptop
VTech Baby's Laptop
Offered by Holistic World
Price: 24.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: VTech Baby's Laptop (Baby Product)
Purchased this item when it was on offer for 8.50 which for me worked out to be a perfect budget birthday prezzie for my son. The musical jingles keeps him entertained because he loves music. Additionally there is the opportunity for him to start learning about shapes, colours and things in the home. I think it is a good item for toddlers to get them started on learning the basics, i,e. shapes colours and good for entertainment, i.e the added music, lights...

Pampers New Baby Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Economy Packs of 54 (108 Nappies)
Offered by tarteg.cymru
Price: 32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 13 Jan 2011
I think this is a good buy. It works out cheaper than the Supermarkets or even boots and will last a good while. In order to enjoy this bargain to the fullest, just ensure that your baby's weight is quite a way below the 11 pound size limit as they may outgrow them before you finish the lot, i.e.if you buy it say for example when they're 9.5\10 pounds.In that case go for size two cause its the same price!