Profile for Matt Porter > Reviews

Matt Porter

Breaking Bad 1-Piece Ceramic I Am The One Who Knocks Mug
Breaking Bad 1-Piece Ceramic I Am The One Who Knocks Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loved it, 5 Mar 2014
A present for my son, he loves it. A Breaking Bad fan through and through. Excellent quality to intimidate your workmates :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Mar 2014
A present for my son, he loved it! He loves lego, he loves Walter White and he loves the tee shirt!!!

Mains Charger / Power Lead for Sony DCR-TRV245 / DCR-TRV245E / DCRTRV245E / DCRTRV245 Handycam Camcorder - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked better than the original, 5 Mar 2014
I mislaid my original cable and of course found it the day the replacement arrived. However I have to say, this is actually a better fit than the original

70cm REMOTE RELEASE CABLE for Canon Nikon Fuji Kodak Camera
70cm REMOTE RELEASE CABLE for Canon Nikon Fuji Kodak Camera
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 5 Mar 2014
Excellent, just remember to click the base to release it. Worked flawlessly and very useful for nighsky shots. Good quality too.

Relax (Sex Mix) (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [VINYL]
Relax (Sex Mix) (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keepsake (Shame the band didn't have a say!!), 5 Mar 2014
Excellent keepsake in quality packaging. It's a shame that the band continue to be restricted by their unfair record deal from 30 years ago and will probably not see anything from this release.

Wired--up FireWire Cable 6 Pin to 4 Pin 1.8m IEEE 1394 DV Lead - Black
Wired--up FireWire Cable 6 Pin to 4 Pin 1.8m IEEE 1394 DV Lead - Black
Offered by MHP Distribution

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish, advertised as a DV Cable, but unable to transfer from my Camcorder, 5 Mar 2014
Took ages to arrive, when it did (the day before my son's 18th), I plugged it in and was disappointed to find it was dropping massive amounts of frames. Got in the car, went down to a shop, bought a cable and came home, the one I had bought from the shop worked. I do realise you get what you pay for, however something advertised as a 1394 DV lead would lead me to assume (wrongly) it was fit for purpose. There is obviously a quality control problem here. As ever it was so cheap, it's not worth returning, so the seller wins.