Profile for Usama Rasab > Reviews

Content by Usama Rasab

Usama Rasab

Yousave Accessories Tough Mesh Combo Silicone Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z - Black/Blue
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Strong Case, 22 July 2014
It said that it had no opening for the charging port, so I decided I would get the dock. But to my surprise, when I received it ... there it was ... there was an opening for the charging port and I was over the moon.

Update:

I have had the case for a month now and so far it has protected my phone from falls and it doesn't make that much a difference to the weight and feel of the phone,

703.459: Lead free solder, 0.6mm, 10g, 5m
703.459: Lead free solder, 0.6mm, 10g, 5m
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice but wrong picture., 7 Jun. 2014
I got the solder. At first the picture was different and incorrect when I ordered it but it looks like it has changed. I liked the dispenser tube better than the roll so I am happy with what I got.

Twisted Veins 3ACHB10 Receiver Pack (Three 3' / .9 m and One 10' / 3 m cables) High Speed HDMI Cables + Right Angle Adapter and Velcro Cable Ties (Latest Version Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 7 Jun. 2014
I bought this because it was a good deal. The 10 foot hdmi cable was really long (About 3 metres in size). I also got a little flashlight which was a nice bonus.

Nextek® (Torx T8 T8H) Premium Tamper Resistant Security Screwdriver - PS3 Slim/ Xbox 360 Controller Repair

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 7 Jun. 2014
I needed a torx t8 screwdiver to take apart my xbox 360 controller and well ... it got the job done - what more could I want.

Ex-Pro Power Plus+ Ultra High Capacity AA rechargeable 2700mAh Batteries - Pack of 4 - specifically for Digital Camera's
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting, 16 Jan. 2014
The charge lasts a long time and I've recharged them a couple of times and it's a good price - Happy With My Order!

DIGITAL LCD MULTIMETER VOLTMETER AMMETER AC DC METER OHM CIRCUIT TESTER My-Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Deliver, 16 Jan. 2014
The delivery was really fast and it's perfect for a beginner like me. It's also cheap and I'm happy with my order.

Targus 17.3" Laptop Sleeve / 17.3 Laptop Case in Black (Blue, reversible) w/ USB optical mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse and Sleeve Were Great., 9 Jun. 2013
The delivery was really fast. The mouse is great, is fits into my hand perfectly and is really responds really fast. The sleeve fits my laptop just right, but it adds more weight to the laptop in the sleeve, but I guess it's worth it because your laptop is more protected so altogether I would give this product a 5/5.