Profile for dawn > Reviews

Content by dawn

dawn

Page: 1 | 2
It's Not as Bad as it Sounds (my life with MS & Fibro): What life is like with invisible disabilities; ways to try to improve life quality
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not as bad as it sounds (my life with Me&Fibromyalgia), 27 Dec 2013
Oh my, this book has been invaluable to me, as I too have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It not only tells me that everything is not doom and gloom, and that I must try and live life healthier, and take on less pressure and stress in order to help myself. But it is written by someone who knows how I feel as she feels some of the same. She is open and honest, and also an inspiration.

The Bend-Bite-Shift Box Set
The Bend-Bite-Shift Box Set
Price: 4.23

4.0 out of 5 stars The bend-bite-shift box set, 19 Dec 2013
Great books just up my street. Would recommend that you read the trilogy in order as the story does continue from one book to the next. Can't wait for the next one to be available.

The Prayer
The Prayer
Price: 3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars The prayer, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Prayer (Kindle Edition)
What a fabulous little book I will definitely be reading this one to my little grandson. It send a very powerful and important message to young and old alike. Wonderful if only everyone could just help one person the world would be such a better place.

Gravity (Gravity Series #1) (The Gravity Series)
Gravity (Gravity Series #1) (The Gravity Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gravity, 1 Aug 2013
A really good gripping read. This book definitely appeals to me but would also suit a whole rang of age group readers.

Influential Magic (Crescent City Fae Book 1)
Influential Magic (Crescent City Fae Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Influential magic, 21 Jun 2013
Yet another great book from this author can't wait until November for part two lets hope there will be a three a four a five etc

Demons of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun Series, Book 3) (The Jade Calhoun Series)
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Demons of bourbon street, 8 Jun 2013
This is the third book I have read by this author and have greatly enjoyed each and every one. Please get worrying.

Witches of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun Series, Book 2) (The Jade Calhoun Series)
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Witches of Bourbon street, 29 May 2013
This is the second book in the trilogy I have read and can't wait to get started on the third one I just hope there are many more to come and soon.

Haunted on Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun Series, Book 1) (The Jade Calhoun Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunted on bourbon street, 24 May 2013
This book is right up my street I absolutely loved it and couldn't stop reading until it was complete. I am looking forward to reading more from this author. Thank you.

Oppressed An Arelia LaRue Novel #4 (The Arelia LaRue Series)
Oppressed An Arelia LaRue Novel #4 (The Arelia LaRue Series)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Oppressed, 22 May 2013
Fabulous just up my street I loved it and can't wait for the next one. Please be quick with it.

Bound, An Arelia LaRue Novel #1 YA Paranormal Fantasy/Romance (The Arelia LaRue Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bound, 12 April 2013
This book is just me I have really enjoyed it and can't wait to start the next one. Thank you

Page: 1 | 2