Profile for P.J.Marple > Reviews

Content by P.J.Marple

P.J.Marple (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Exacompta Exafolio Organiser Portfolio with A4 Pad and Zipped Pockets 6-Part Black Ref 55834E

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really made up my mind about this, 10 May 2014
I think it will be practical, but my initial response was of disappointment. It was not one of my better purchases, but the delivery and packaging service was fine. It feels plasticy, which it is. There is nothing of quality about it, but I am sure it will do the job of keeping bits of paper organised - but so does a bulldog clip.

Franki Baker Iridescent Translucent Moonstone & Sterling Silver Flower Earrings
Franki Baker Iridescent Translucent Moonstone & Sterling Silver Flower Earrings
Offered by Franki Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not resist these!, 10 May 2014
They are gorgous, and so easy to wear. The moonstone petals gently catch the light with glimmers of lilac and green. The hoops are of a thicker silver, so hang very well. I particularly like that there is a catch on the back to secure the end of the hoop, so there is no chance of loosing one of your precious silver flowers. Another devine design by Franki Baker, who presents her earrings so well. A joy to open, and a joy to wear.

Snopake 12566 Polyfile A4 Ring Binder Popper Wallet File  Classic Clear (Pack 5)
Snopake 12566 Polyfile A4 Ring Binder Popper Wallet File Classic Clear (Pack 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 10 May 2014
These are not cheap to buy, but they are strong, will last and as such are an inventment in storage. I still buy the cheapos for very short term storage, but for the longer term these are ideal and my first choice.

Ovid Unseens: Practice Passages for Latin Verse Translation and Comprehension
Ovid Unseens: Practice Passages for Latin Verse Translation and Comprehension
by Mathew Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 3 May 2014
I bought the cheapest Trix purse, to leave in the glove compartment, stuffed with change for car parking. The purse squashes up small, so can be pushed in a corner out of the way. When driving in town I know I am well stocked with change, and it is ready to hand, without having to go ferritting in my handbag. The colour is bright, so no problems finding it, the zip is chunky, so even with winter gloves on it can be opened and closed with ease. What is there not to like of a neat little purse such as this. I like organisation, and Kipling are good at organising our bags and travel goods. Sorted!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 8:53 PM BST

Kipling Women's Erine Shoulder Bag, Turquoise Blue, K15259
Kipling Women's Erine Shoulder Bag, Turquoise Blue, K15259

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, but..., 21 April 2014
Lovely colour, and very we'll made. I never choose Kipling bags that feature Velcro. There is plenty of space in the main compartment, but for me this bag is short on organisation. There is one outer zipped compartment, plus the usual pen slot arrangement on the inside, but the other zipped compartment is quite shallow. Whilst I like the bag, it is not in the same league as the Gabbie.

Le Creuset Stoneware Shallow Rectangular Dish, 18 cm - Coastal blue
Le Creuset Stoneware Shallow Rectangular Dish, 18 cm - Coastal blue

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for a smallish cottage pie, 5 April 2014
ideal size dish for making a comforting Shepherds or Cottage pie. Food does not seem to stick to Le Creuset ware. I also use it for cooking Chicken portions, Salmon or Sausages. An ideal size for 2 -3 people.

Le Creuset Stoneware Try Me Pie Dish, Graded Blue, 19 cm
Le Creuset Stoneware Try Me Pie Dish, Graded Blue, 19 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a Crumble, 5 April 2014
I love this dish. it is ideal for preparing a crumble, using either fresh or tinned fruit. I particularly like that any syrup from the fruit is easily removed from the dish and there is no need for a long soak or endless scrubbing. Le Creuset is one of my favourite brands. I also like the cheery colour.

Lola Rose - Lola Rose Belle Matt Rose Quartz Circle Drop Earring
Lola Rose - Lola Rose Belle Matt Rose Quartz Circle Drop Earring

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok!, 5 April 2014
They are comfortable, neat and without anything offensive about them. I think there are better brands available for a similar price.

DIGIFLEX Pet Dog Cat Collar Flashing LED Light Tag Safety Hi-Vis
DIGIFLEX Pet Dog Cat Collar Flashing LED Light Tag Safety Hi-Vis
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz up your dog!, 5 April 2014
We bought this to fasten to the collar of our dog, when we do the late night early morning walk. He seems to like his own set of disco lights showing him the way, plus it alerts any drivers/walkers/cyclists who may be half asleep that he is coming towards them. It is small, probably length wise about the size of those chaity one pound token holders that you use for supermarket trolleys. it seems to put a smile on the face of passers by, so it serves its purpose.

Franki Baker Rose Quartz & Sterling Silver Earrings. Length:4.5cm Comes in Pretty Box
Offered by Franki Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it., 5 April 2014
These are my favourite Franki Baker earrings. A very practical size, pretty colour and oh so comfortable to wear. Do not hesitate to treat yourself to a pair.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14