Profile for Rose White > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
kipling Womens Shopper Combo So Shoulder Bag K12272269 Union Jack
kipling Womens Shopper Combo So Shoulder Bag K12272269 Union Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars Union Flag Shopper, 31 May 2014
I was thrilled to receive this mega shopper. A very good size for carrying several large folders. The base is black, which not may show up well on the promotional photograph. There are long handles that will go over the shoulder, plus there is a substantial cross body strap. The colours are vibrant, and the stitching "top notch." I should confess I am a fan of Kipling bags.

Kipling Unisex-Adult Hiphurray N Bag Organiser Turquoise Blue K12098544
Kipling Unisex-Adult Hiphurray N Bag Organiser Turquoise Blue K12098544

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design from Kipling, 31 May 2014
I like these large, wide and tall fold up shoppers very much. They live in the boot of the car in readiness for shopping. They fold up into themselves, and then a colour coded zip pulls the two sides together, so you end up with a long flat rectangular colourful item. The fabric and handles are very strong, and the bag itself swallows up loads of shopping. I would hesitate to label them as "organiser," but they do have a simple wallet on the inside that is useful to carry the car keys, coupons, purse or cards holder. The colours are lovely. I have machine washed one following a spillage, and it washed very well. They are not cheap, but will give many years of service.

HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color M276nw All-in-One Printer
HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color M276nw All-in-One Printer
Offered by GAbusiness
Price: 234.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously good Laser Printer, 31 May 2014
This is no lightweight printer - in more ways than one. It does a good job, but it is big and very heavy. The speed of delivery of the replacement toners from Amazon is very good indeed. Do keep printing, even though the message says almost out of toner - as there are several hundred pages left in the toner.

2 x Solution 30 150ml spray spectacle lens cleaner for Glasses, VDU screens, Monitors, IPad, Tablet, Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 May 2014
I am happy to have been able to buy this can of lens cleaner. I use it with a shabby Liz Earle cotton polish cloth, to keep my specs sparkling clean, plus the screen of my mobile phone. A good product - i would not wish to be without it.

Seriously bright Daylight LED dimmable desk Lamp Matt Black 8 Watt 84 LEDS Touch dimmer 5 year unconditional Guarantee
Offered by RJH Product Development
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, but dimable!, 31 May 2014
This is my second seriously bright daylight LED desk lamp. Black would not necessarily have been my first choice of colour, but the item itself is very good indeed. I like that I can adjust the dimmer from bright when I am reading a document, to various levels of dimness when I am using the computer.

Esselte Presentation Ring Binder Polypropylene 4 D-Ring 60mm A4 White Ref 49706
Esselte Presentation Ring Binder Polypropylene 4 D-Ring 60mm A4 White Ref 49706
Price: 8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 31 May 2014
I always buy four ring binders, as lever arch and two ring binders do not hold paperwork in place. I am very satisfied by these Esselte Presentation binders, and by the customer service from the supplier.

Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 EasyClean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 EasyClean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed, 31 May 2014
Having previously used a battery toothbrush, I expected the Phillips Sonicare rechargable to be similar. Not so! This toothbrush is very good indeed. Only after a visit to the hygienist have my teeth felt so clean and fresh. I am very happy with my purchase.

The Register of the Victoria Cross
The Register of the Victoria Cross
by No author.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Register of the Victoria Cross, 31 May 2014
I bought this book, compiled and researched for This England by N Buzzell. As the information that I sought included a basic error, it made me question the thoroughness of the research.
The service from the supplier was very good, but the book cannot be recommended.

LUPO Ultra Quiet Mini USB / Battery Fan with Stand and Vanity Mirror - BLACK
LUPO Ultra Quiet Mini USB / Battery Fan with Stand and Vanity Mirror - BLACK
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., 10 May 2014
Poorly packaged, and arrived damaged, with a long crack down the stand. It worked, was fairly quiet, but travelled when switched on. I did not feel it was good value for money, but as it arrived in a distressed state, I immediately contacted Amazon to arrange a return/refund. This was very straightforward, and the refund was processed quickly. I still need to small portable fan.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2014 5:31 PM BST

Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 1.3L
Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 1.3L
Price: 4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for those who adore nuts!, 10 May 2014
We buy and eat plenty of nuts, and was fed up of the nuts going slightly off in the packets; so, we invested in several of these 1.3 litre stackable containers. Problem solved - nuts stay fresh, containers stack neatly together, and the various types of nuts can be seen through the container. This 1.3 L is a very useful size for the family.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10