Profile for Rosemary Hamburger > Reviews

Low Back Plastic Garden Chair - Colour Green
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies
Price: 9.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 28 Nov 2013
I ordered it on behalf of an elderly person who had a similar one to match it with. He is very happy with it.

Kids Can Cook: Vegetarian Recipes Kitchen-tested by Kids for Kids
Kids Can Cook: Vegetarian Recipes Kitchen-tested by Kids for Kids
by Dorothy R. Bates
Price: 11.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Found at last!, 4 Feb 2013
Rarely can we find a recipe book suitable for children that is also vegetarian. So many books have recipes they can't use.

The Jumbo Vegetarian Cookbook (Kids Can Press Jumbo Books)
The Jumbo Vegetarian Cookbook (Kids Can Press Jumbo Books)
by Judi Gillies

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for children wanting to cook "grown up" food., 4 Feb 2013
It is easily laid out and our 10-year-old grandson can use it easily.

Wipe clean pages might be an idea!

Buckingham Deep Induction Casserole with Stainless Steel Lid 24 cm, 5.8 L
Buckingham Deep Induction Casserole with Stainless Steel Lid 24 cm, 5.8 L
Offered by grabit-uk
Price: 19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars The pan is a good size but the handles all get hot., 30 Nov 2012
I need to use an oven glove to lift the lid and I won't move the pan until the contents have cooled down as it is too dangerous to have to hold it with an oven glove.

Wooden Scrabble Tiles - Complete replacement set 100 tiles. Craft Jewellery Scrapbooking Collage
Offered by Words_of_Art
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So many Scrabble tiles on the web but these were just what we needed., 30 Nov 2012
These are ideal for an original Scrabble board. The wood is smooth and good to hold. We are happy to have them

Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein 14 ml
Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein 14 ml
Offered by at Mr Cosmetics (UK Based Seller)
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars At last my problem nail is no longer a problem., 30 Nov 2012
I have one nail that has a vertical split from a damaged nail bed. I always had to keep this nail extremely short so that it didn't catch on anything. This protein formula seems, after 6 weeks, to have "stuck" it back together and it can be the same length as the other nails now. I have had this problem for over 10 years and cannot believe that it has now been solved. An amazing product.

Nailtiques Non-acetone Remover
Nailtiques Non-acetone Remover
Offered by Bodycare2000
Price: 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the first remover I have EVER used that works well AND I don't feel it is harming my nails., 30 Nov 2012
I was recommended it by a friend and I am now telling all my girlfriends about it. I won't use any other make from now on.