Profile for Rui Araujo > Reviews

Henry Hugglemonster Talking Henry 25cm Soft Toy
Offered by Toy and Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice toy..., 7 Oct 2014
Very nice toy...
I'm just wondering how I'll replace the batteries when the Hugglemonster stop talking ;)

Anker® Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 8-inch [2-Pack] - Xtreme Scratch Defender Crystal-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sep 2014
Excellent screen protector...easy to install.

Current Cost Black EnviR Energy Monitor
Current Cost Black EnviR Energy Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Do its job, 18 Sep 2014
The product do what is told and after some configuration (about 15 minutes of work) it works smoothly.
I've this connected to my server where I have a app that record every 5/6 seconds the values and makes a graphic of the consumption.

Tippitoes Standard Self Close Gate
Tippitoes Standard Self Close Gate

1.0 out of 5 stars ... gate came with a defect and Amazon as an excellent company immediately refund me, 18 Sep 2014
This gate came with a defect and Amazon as an excellent company immediately refund me. I contacted Tippitoes regarding that the defect was a technical one and could put the children in danger.
After I send some pictures of the defect, Tippitoes promptly ask me to return the item so that it could be analyse by their technician. The problem started when I said that I was from Portugal...they never answer again. I hope at least that they look at the pictures and try to don't mess up with the next units of this gate.

Tommee Tippee Explora Feeding Kit Including Bib (Blue)
Tommee Tippee Explora Feeding Kit Including Bib (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars The first mash, 20 Mar 2014
I bought this product to give the first mash to my baby...well it's a challenge but with this kit you'll be the master :)
The only thing that I would recommend to this kit is that the spoons could be more maneuverable. I recommend this to be used in babies older than 6 months.

Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue)
Tommee Tippee Explora First Sips (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product to drink water or tea, 20 Mar 2014
I use this to give tea or water to my 5 month's baby and he love it. He's starting to grab things and the handles are great to him.

Muc-Off Screen Cleaning Go Kit for Smartphones and Tablets
Muc-Off Screen Cleaning Go Kit for Smartphones and Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the money, 14 Feb 2014
Regarding the microfiber cloth, you'll get an acceptable one. The cleaning liquid is good and the screens will came up very shine and clean.
When I bought this product this came with a case that you could use to keep you digital camera in it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good charger but a little noisy, 14 Feb 2014
I had a AGM battery that was at 11% and on my car dashboard I was always getting low battery capacity. I bought this and I can assure you that it charged my battery to the top. The only bad thing is that when you're charging the battery it would be better to put this in the garage because it's a little noisy.

Led Lenser A5 High End LED Torch
Led Lenser A5 High End LED Torch

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good light, 14 Feb 2014
Regarding the cost/benefit this torch is very good. The only thing that I can point as negative is the fact that it has no on/off button, it would be much easier than the "twisting switch".

Case Logic - DCB306K - SLR Camera Holster - Black
Case Logic - DCB306K - SLR Camera Holster - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case made of good material, 14 Feb 2014
I have a big backpack to my camera but sometimes I didn't want to carry all that stuff like camera+tripod+extra lens, so I bought this to my Nikon D5100 and I can assure you that this is perfect to the job! The interior is very good and offers you a really protection to your camera. Regarding the outside, this model came with two pockets that can hold some little things such as a extra battery or a filter.

Page: 1 | 2