Profile for Damian Dimmich > Reviews

Dishonored (PS3)
Dishonored (PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, although a little easy, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dishonored (PS3) (Video Game)
Enjoyed the game - cool steampunk graphics and entertaining gameplay.

Its rare that I finish a game, and this one kept me engaged long enough to do so.

Bethesda doesn't disappoint!

How To Sleep Soundly: A Guide To Reducing Sleeplessness,  Insomnia And Improving Sleep Quality
How To Sleep Soundly: A Guide To Reducing Sleeplessness, Insomnia And Improving Sleep Quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Newborns father getting (almost) enough sleep now!, 24 Feb 2014
As a father of a two week old, I have found that getting back to sleep after being woken every 2-3 hours gets quite difficult. Now that I'm back from paternity leave getting enough sleep at night is even more important.

The excersizes in this book, combined with the gentle alarm that the companion iphone app gives are making this process quite a bit easier.

As per the books recommendation once awake, after having helped with the baby, I get out of bed and do some of the exercises on the couch which help me relax - usually I can get back to sleep in a few minutes thanks to this. Before it would take ages to get back to sleep.

At £1.84 a total bargain that helps me sleep!

Avenir ACB931 Bike Bag Padded - Black
Avenir ACB931 Bike Bag Padded - Black
Offered by Rutland Water Cycling

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Avenir Bike Bag (Sports)
Flew my bike in this on a long haul flight - added some extra cardboard and foam to pad gears/sensitive bits out and everything arrived nicely in one piece. Bike is quite easy to carry in this on shoulder too. Very happy.