Profile for Spike > Reviews

Content by Spike

Spike

All Change: Cazalet Chronicles Book 5 (The Cazalet Chronicle)
All Change: Cazalet Chronicles Book 5 (The Cazalet Chronicle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get away from it all, 26 April 2014
I love these books, pure escapism. They took me to another time and made me feel part of it. What more could I want.

Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test
Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app does what it says, 26 April 2014
Excellent app. Confirms that there are issues when you think there are but you're not sure. Just what you want.

Word Chums
Word Chums

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Word Chums (App)
I love this game, it is a true word game and allows you to play with family and friends at any time, any where in the world. I find one I pick it up it is hard to put down. I would highly recommend it for all ages.

STYLISH PURPLE LUXURY WALLET PU LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE N7000 & i9220 with Screen Protector.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 19 Sept. 2013
The item looked the part but the magnetic clasp stopped the corresponding part of the screen working, so I felt I couldn't use it. Shame though other than that it was perfect.

Black Executive Multi Function Standby Case for the Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet (Previous Generation Tablet) 16GB or 32GB with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature and Stylus Loop Holder + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Executive kindle case, 1 Sept. 2013
I bought this case with a view to protect it while travelling, and it has done just that. it is sturdy, yet sleek making sure my kindle is protected while in my rucksack out on the beach. Also practical and freestanding. I would highly recommend it.

A Merry Little Christmas
A Merry Little Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gentle read, 26 Dec. 2012
A really gentle feel good book, with a couple of little twists and.turns to keep the pages turning. I loved it.

Collins Portfolio with Zipper - Blk
Collins Portfolio with Zipper - Blk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 22 Nov. 2012
This is a great portfolio case, saves me juggling pens postits glasses etc., big enough for everything. Sturdy zip and spacious enough. I would certainly recommend.

Crystal Case for iPod Nano 1st Gen (Clear) Cover
Crystal Case for iPod Nano 1st Gen (Clear) Cover

3.0 out of 5 stars Ipod case 1st Generation, 24 Feb. 2011
I thought this was a useable day to day case, but it is probably best for going to the beach and protecting your ipod from sand and water. I also had a little trouble getting the ipod into it, but I think its a fair product for the money.

Zodiac 311 Plain Table Spoon S/S
Zodiac 311 Plain Table Spoon S/S
Offered by Severn DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spoon, 24 Feb. 2011
Exactly what it said on the tin! A great spoon at a great price, cant say more than that!

IPOD NANO 1ST GENERATION PINK CENTAUR CASE [XMI659]
IPOD NANO 1ST GENERATION PINK CENTAUR CASE [XMI659]
Offered by Panorama Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but didnt deliver, 24 Feb. 2011
The item looks great, and is reasonably priced, but the 1st generation ipod nano doesnt fit in it. It slips in seemingly nicely but try and plug anything into the ports at the bottom and you have to take it out of the case, even though there are slots in the case. Its a real shame because it looks lovely.