Profile for sininho > Reviews

Spark for the Fire: How youthful thinking unlocks creativity
Spark for the Fire: How youthful thinking unlocks creativity
by Ian Wharton

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Creatives, 3 Feb. 2014
If you have any creativity in your life or work this is a must. Its a smallish book, but packs a massive punch! I think it will be something that I will read over and over.

Book Of Yoga
Book Of Yoga
by The Sivanada Yoga Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Book Of Yoga (Paperback)
I think this is one of the best Yoga books available, from beginners, intermediates to advance. It give such clear and concise instruction, some history and background. I delve into this book daily on my yoga journey. Highly recommended

100 Mailing postal bags STRONG 12 x 16 inch (305x405) plastic polythene
100 Mailing postal bags STRONG 12 x 16 inch (305x405) plastic polythene
Offered by Mr Stationary

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad service order not fulfilled, 3 Feb. 2014
Unfortunately after being assured 3 times over 2 months that my order was on its way it never arrived. The response from the supplier was "It has been quite a long time, so we are sorry but we won't be able to send a replacement. You should have contacted it early."

A real disappointment. I hope that for the sake of their customers that this is a one off.

Playing with Image Transfers: Exploring Creative Imagery for Use in Art, Mixed Media, and Design
by Courtney Cerruti
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, creative and thought provoking..., 18 Nov. 2013
This book is beautiful from the word go! It will get you digging around your draws for old photos, flicking through magazines and newspapers and planning trips to your nearest photocopier.

With simple, clear and beautiful instruction in no time it's easy to see how this could become a healthy, creative obsession. I can't wait to be creating some gorgeous gifts and treasures to give to friends.

Green/White Bakers & Butchers String/Twine 300m UK Made Best Quality
Green/White Bakers & Butchers String/Twine 300m UK Made Best Quality
Offered by Butchers-Sundries

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the tin!, 22 Sept. 2013
I am using this to wrap up gifts and items I sell. Its exactly what it says, love the colour, super strong and perfect for crafters.

The first delivery went astray in the post, but customer services were EXCELLENT and got another one sent asap. Will definitely be purchasing from them again. No fancy packaging, just a great product.

Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oil 50ml
Cinnamon Leaf 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oil 50ml
Offered by Calmer Solutions Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT! Great quality and great service, 22 Sept. 2013
I wanted to get a couple of oils to use for making home make products. This seemed the right price for the size of the bottle and not disappointed by the quality. Its perfect for my use and would certainly be buying from Calmer Solutions again! Highly recommended.

The 80/20 Diet: 12 Weeks to a Better Body
The 80/20 Diet: 12 Weeks to a Better Body
by Teresa Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for healthy living, 5 Jan. 2012
I've been following Teresa Cutter for a while now and I love everything that she does, her approach and style. This book is like having a little of Teresa Cutter at home. Its not just a diet or fad, its a lifestyle and those that choose to live by it will be doing themselves a whole world of good.

Nicely presented with lovely pictures, super simple recipes with no crazy ingredients. Loving cooking from this book! I wish it was stocked better on Amazon so that I could buy it for others!

Leon: Naturally Fast Food
Leon: Naturally Fast Food
by Henry Dimbleby

5.0 out of 5 stars Leon perfect for everyone!!!, 10 Dec. 2010
After being taken to one of your restaurants, I quickly snapped up your first book and have cooked most of the delicious things inside.... so when the second book came out I was soooooo hungry for more!

There are so many recipes which cover every aspect of cooking. after owning the book for 3 days, I have managed to cook something from it everyday. There are so many great ideas, without being complicated or expensive! You have reignited my store cupboard and given new life to my everyday cooking.... I no long wait for something special at the weekend, I can now have it everyday!

Thanks Leon, I can't wait for book 3!!!

Stitch 'n Bitch Handbook: Instructions, Patterns, and Advice for a New Generation of Knitters
by Debbie Stoller

5.0 out of 5 stars Sininha, 29 Mar. 2010
This is a great book for those starting out!! It covers all the basics. Like some the last time I knitted was with my nan at the age of 10, and my only ability was to be able to increase or decrease stitches without even knowing it! I don't think I even finished one projects, just many mishapen squares!

Stitch n Bitch has given me a new skill I didn't think I would be able to learn on my own from a book. The only thing is terms are written in American terms, so you have to do a little searching around for the english terms, but nothing a 3 second search on Google won't sort out!

If you looking to join the knitting craze, this book is highly recommended as your first and possibly only book you'll need!

Monkey: Journey To The West
Monkey: Journey To The West
Offered by Global_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful banquet for the ears, 3 Sept. 2008
Just received the album this morning, and on the first listen I am taken to a different world of sounds, which spark so many emotions. I feel as if I am traveling with monkey and his pals.

I haven't seen the opera, but this certainly gives me a private peek into how this amazing project came together!!! Good work boys!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3