ARRAY(0xa638d4ec)

Profile for Mr. D. J. Harbison > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. J. Harbison

Mr. D. J. Harbison "Photographer" (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Apple Magic Trackpad
Apple Magic Trackpad
Price: 49.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Apple Magic Trackpad (Accessory)
Very useful piece of kit. I am mainly using it with Photoshop and illustrator. Personally I find it hard to use it on its own so I use it in conjunction with the mouse. I am sure if you could get use to the multi function aspects then this could replace your mouse.

Mozart: Requiem
Mozart: Requiem
Price: 6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful rendition, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mozart: Requiem (Audio CD)
A wonderful rendition of this classic piece of work. I choose this due to the other reviews on Amazon and I was not disappointed.

Cabin Pressure: The Collected Series
Cabin Pressure: The Collected Series
by John Finnemore
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 20.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy Gold, 28 Jun 2013
I does not matter how many times I listen to this, it still makes me laugh out loud. Absolutely love it, British comedy at its best and now an amazing price of only 14.03 a must have.

Kingston 16GB 266X Compact Flash Card
Kingston 16GB 266X Compact Flash Card
Price: 13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product, 21 April 2013
I have been shooting digital for probably over ten years and Kingston cards have always been reliable. I would have given 5 stars but why do these manufactures insist in putting there products into over sized hard plastic that requires a chainsaw to get into.

Skyfall [DVD]
Skyfall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by LuvFilmLuvMusic
Price: 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Bond at his best., 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Skyfall [DVD] (DVD)
This movie has had a lot of hype and all of which it rightly deserves. This is the best bond movie ever.

Wildlife of the Galapagos (Traveller's Guide)
Wildlife of the Galapagos (Traveller's Guide)
by Julian Fitter
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 22 Mar 2013
Comprehensive guide to the wildlife of Galapagos. Cant wait to go in a couple of months to really test it out.

Apple Wired Mouse - White
Apple Wired Mouse - White
Offered by BEST NUMBER
Price: 39.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Mar 2013
The mouse was fine when it arrived and now the wheel only works up and not down. My old mouse lasted years.

Vikuiti ARMR200 Screen Protector for Canon PowerShot G15, 100% fits, easy mountable, anti-reflective, scratch-resistant

2.0 out of 5 stars For the price you think you would be getting something special!, 18 Nov 2012
What you get is a thin hard plastic sheet which is slight too big for the screen so you end up with an air bubbles around the edges, and no they don't go after a couple of days like it says on the back of the packet. The plus point to this product is the matt finish works well. As I have not tried other makes I cant give a comparison but I do think this product is rather expensive for what it is.

Blood Diamond [DVD] [2007]
Blood Diamond [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 2.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Sick, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Blood Diamond [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
I hate to be a bar-humbug but I watched the first 5 minutes and saw a massacre of a village by group of adults and brain washed kids. Then I saw a villager have his hand chopped off at which point I turned the movie off. I am fully aware this behaviour happens across certain unstable countries of Africa and I also had close friends caught up in the unrest in Kenya where machetes are the preferred weapon of choice if you don't own a gun. So I don't understand why Hollywood feel its necessary to portray this sick violence in the name of entertainment.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2013 10:19 AM BST

Lastolite Umbrella Sandbag 1592
Lastolite Umbrella Sandbag 1592
Offered by fotoSENSE_Ltd
Price: 11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal., 14 Sep 2012
A good quality product. But I would expect nothing else from Lastolite. It has a large zip on one side for easy access and there is a sturdy "O" ring to suspended the bag off your boom. The only downside is that there is now inner bag to fill with sand so you actually just fill the bag up.

Page: 1 | 2