Profile for Mr. D. J. Harbison > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. J. Harbison

Mr. D. J. Harbison "Photographer" (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Uniross Hybrio Pre-charged 4 X AA 2400 Series Rechargeable Batteries
Uniross Hybrio Pre-charged 4 X AA 2400 Series Rechargeable Batteries
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best batteries around., 14 Sep 2012
I now have 3 sets of these batteries. I use them in a speedlite flash which is hungry for power. These batteries out perform Duracell and any other batteries I have used and what a result as they are rechargeable.
A must have.

Oakberry Range Mountain Rope Slip Lead, 60-inch, Dark Tan
Oakberry Range Mountain Rope Slip Lead, 60-inch, Dark Tan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good length lead., 12 Sep 2012
The cord is of good quality material and is of good length.

The only issue I have is the welding joint on the ring has a sharp burr on it so it catches on the cord. I need to find time to rasp it down.

4 Channel PT-04 Wireless Flash Trigger Control Set with 3 x Receivers
4 Channel PT-04 Wireless Flash Trigger Control Set with 3 x Receivers
Offered by UK Highland Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Sep 2012
Well too coin the phrase it does what it says on the box. This product certainly does just that and its dirt cheap too.

Will work on all my various ageing flashes which has saved me a fortune in having to update them all.

Dont be daft like me when choosing your fixing for your light stand as these require a 3/8" thread connection so the clamp style ones wont work. I bought the Newer Flash/Shoe/Umbrella Mount/Holder type b which obviously wont work.

Samsung S2 USB 2.0 1TB Ultraslim Portable Hard Drive - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tool., 9 Sep 2012
I use it to transfer large files from home to the office. Does what its meant to do.
Also very good to use with the Cloud FTP for streaming files to your IPad.

Sanho CFTP-BLACK - CloudFTP Black
Sanho CFTP-BLACK - CloudFTP Black
Offered by Inkubus Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tool, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Sanho CFTP-BLACK - CloudFTP Black
Takes a bit of getting use too but is a marvel for streaming videos to your iPad. Ideal for trips away and for holiday

Dry Dog Bag Size 4 (18" Neck)
Dry Dog Bag Size 4 (18" Neck)
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 19 April 2012
I have a small working english springer and I had no issues zipping her into the bag, just make your dog sit in the centre of the opened blanket and then zip up.
I did think the bag (size 4) is too small for my dog. The material is not as thick as I expected, more like a cheap towelling, and it did not wick the moisture and dirty away from the dog as I was hoping.
I kept her in it for 30 minutes and she was still wet and cold when I unzipped her. Very disappointed. Save your money and let everyone know when you find a good alternative product.

The Behavior Guide to African Mammals: Including Hoofed Mammals, Carnivores, Primates
by Richard Despard Estes

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 15 Jun 2008
The Bible to understanding the behavior of African mammals.
I would reccomend this to anyone thinking of a career in Guiding or anyone with a real interest in African Wildlife.

Page: 1 | 2